FreeCheat features?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by SoraKeyofFate, Jan 22, 2011.

1. SoraKeyofFate
    OP

SoraKeyofFate Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2009
    Canada
    Looking through your mind
    Hey all!
    I've had freecheat on my PSP for some time now, but I've only began taking a look at it's features recently. Is there any guide as to what features do? I understand that there's obviously cheat codes, screenshot, text reader and switching games without XMB. But one thing I noticed in particular was the ComboStrike feature. I have no idea what it is, but from the description it seems to be a tool to record gameplay. I think.

Can anyone confirm or lead me in the right direction please? Thanks!

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Just a guess from the name, it sounds like a tool used to record a series of button presses and then play them back, so you can pull off a combo in a fighting game by just pressing one button for example.

3. SoraKeyofFate
    OP

SoraKeyofFate Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2009
    Canada
    Looking through your mind
    ah ok, I'd test it out, but FreeCheat isn't working in game anymore...

4. vhan1088

vhan1088 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    you might want to try dark cheat its another translation of freeCheat i haven't had any problems with it(I use it on monster hunter portable 3rd for screen shots.) but i'm not quite sure what version it is cause it wasn't labeled but i found it on one of minegarde's custom quest topics for monster hunter freedom unite/2nd G.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice