Hacking Free Shipping at Dealwoot?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Link5084
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,785
  • Replies Replies 8

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
4
Trophies
1
Website
Visit site
XP
733
Country
United States
How long will it last? I noticed it says Super Summer Special, so it probably won't hold out too much longer.
 
Link5084 said:
How long will it last? I noticed it says Super Summer Special, so it probably won't hold out too much longer.
-.- you just asked a question and answered it

you can email them for a specific date though
 
I fired off an email to them as I'm also interested in this deal (bought a Cyclo from DealExtreme; if it falls through I'll probably buy from DealWoot instead); I'll let you know if I get a response.
 
DealWoot said:
Dear Vague,

Thank you for your inquiry. Our Free Shipping promotion is estimated to end after Labor Day weekend, September 1. Please keep in mind that this is an estimated date only, since this is dependent upon any other promotions we may have.

Regards,
Team DealWoot
 
Vague Rant said:
DealWoot said:
Dear Vague,

Thank you for your inquiry. Our Free Shipping promotion is estimated to end after Labor Day weekend, September 1. Please keep in mind that this is an estimated date only, since this is dependent upon any other promotions we may have.

Regards,
Team DealWoot
Wow, that sucks.
tongue.gif


Glad I got it while it lasted, and I'm pretty sure that Dealwoot's shipping prices will still be pretty low afterwards.
 
Diffusion said:
Wow, that sucks.
tongue.gif


Glad I got it while it lasted, and I'm pretty sure that Dealwoot's shipping prices will still be pretty low afterwards.

Its still lasting though lol, I mean it hasn't ended yet haha lol j/p. I had no problems with dealwoot, their service felt a little disconnected but I got the cyclods in 3 days and I live in the east coast (florida). Everything went very smoothly so I'm a happy customer.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted