Status
Not open for further replies.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
>.> YOUR EGOCENTRIC MISTER.

Just because you cannot get everything it does not mean others are well others are better. It is not that Nintendo likes us more then you.

#Xenoblade reaches America SOON.

bloodliketheatla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, why is this topic still open? You let this moron post extremely offensive stuff and then simply edit his post saying "it's not nice"? Then the moron starts ranting making a comparison between racism and how Nintendo is treating Americans (he meant people who live in the U.S.) worse than Europeans? Just ban him.

If I could I would in a heartbeat, but I will do the next best thing and tell him to f*** off, and suggest that if there is any hope left he should put down the 3DS and grab a couple educational books.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, why is this topic still open? You let this moron post extremely offensive stuff and then simply edit his post saying "it's not nice"? Then the moron starts ranting making a comparison between racism and how Nintendo is treating Americans (he meant people who live in the U.S.) worse than Europeans? Just ban him.

If I could I would in a heartbeat, but I will do the next best thing and tell him to f*** off, and suggest that if there is any hope left he should put down the 3DS and grab a couple educational books.

Everyone is basicly entitled to one completly idiotic and uneeded topic with out getting a GTFO from the community. Besides if you went aroundbanning people for crap as simple as this then half the community would be gone.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Ok, let's get this straight. Americans get EVERYTHING. You get Netflix. You get Nintendo Zone. You get the option to download eShop titles from Club Nintendo.
Only Europe and Japan are getting Kid Icarus for free. That's not the entire world.
Y'know, In Australia we can't get Netflix, we can't get Nintendo Zone, we can't buy eShop games via Club Nintendo, and we don't get Kid Icarus for free. Kid Icarus will eventually make it's way over the the US and Australia. But you'll have to fork out a few bucks for it. You're not in any position to make complaints. First World Problems, I guess.

Last I checked, Nintendo had no control over where Netflix allowed their service to be used.
The point... You missed it.

Wanna complain about Americans only having Netflix? You talk to Netflix. Plus, it's so nice that Americans are getting Pandora's Tower and The Last Story localized since they get everything, right?

....oh...wait......

As it is, North America is getting Xenoblade Chronicles far later than even Australia. So no, Americans DON'T get everything. People just like to point out ONLY those things they aren't getting while ignoring the things they have that others don't, and suggest such-and-such gets everything.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, let's get this straight. Americans get EVERYTHING. You get Netflix. You get Nintendo Zone. You get the option to download eShop titles from Club Nintendo.
Only Europe and Japan are getting Kid Icarus for free. That's not the entire world.
Y'know, In Australia we can't get Netflix, we can't get Nintendo Zone, we can't buy eShop games via Club Nintendo, and we don't get Kid Icarus for free. Kid Icarus will eventually make it's way over the the US and Australia. But you'll have to fork out a few bucks for it. You're not in any position to make complaints. First World Problems, I guess.

Last I checked, Nintendo had no control over where Netflix allowed their service to be used.
The point... You missed it.

Wanna complain about Americans only having Netflix? You talk to Netflix. Plus, it's so nice that Americans are getting Pandora's Tower and The Last Story localized since they get everything, right?

....oh...wait......

As it is, North America is getting Xenoblade Chronicles far later than even Australia. So no, Americans DON'T get everything. People just like to point out ONLY those things they aren't getting while ignoring the things they have that others don't, and suggest such-and-such gets everything.

wish we would get last story... still it's good we are getting 1 out of 2. there were some games back in the nes snes gens day i wanted to come out... (even through i was like a teenager then...)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
lol nintendo should just have no region

one big shop

and ability to allow people to check a box saying its ok for them to allow games that arnt in you language to show in shop
so you can play j games or Usa or eur (depending where your from)

solve soo many problems

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol nintendo should just have no region

one big shop

and ability to allow people to check a box saying its ok for them to allow games that arnt in you language to show in shop
so you can play j games or Usa or eur (depending where your from)

solve soo many problems

fuck yeah that's what i agree on!!

hell i think nintendo should hire some translorter's to trasntle games that people who give a shit about us.

Reactions: 1 person

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
we also have crap nintendo club rewards ! :hateit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.