Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

Senpai1801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, I have one Question with this Hax i can Clone my Pokemon but what is the saftest, fastest way to clone my Pokemon so that all clones are Legit?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have one Question with this Hax i can Clone my Pokemon but what is the saftest, fastest way to clone my Pokemon so that all clones are Legit?
PKHeX view and set multiple times into empty box space.

Also it would appear the person I bought 5 copies from has not mailed them out yet even though the handling time is 1 business day :/

Reactions: Senpai1801
D

Deleted-355425

Also it would appear the person I bought 5 copies from has not mailed them out yet even though the handling time is 1 business day :/

one of my copies got marked as 'dispatched' at 1am which just doesn't exist over here :D

Senpai1801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

si

So its Safe and all Clones are Legit?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be a good idea for someone to upload saves for all 3 regions that are at the point where we can install the hax. This would be great for people like me that have an entry point already on another console to use the save to save time.

D

Deleted-355425

I think it would be a good idea for someone to upload saves for all 3 regions that are at the point where we can install the hax. This would be great for people like me that have an entry point already on another console to use the save to save time.

US and EUR saves are floating around already.

Charoncaori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the JP version still being worked on? I bought it off the eshop when it was announced (it was like 1200 yen, super cheap). What's needed to make that version work, too? Maybe I can help?

I can definitely upload a save once the hack is working for it in any case. I don't have any other way to backup 3ds game saves, unfortunately.

Edit: I read that the game was taken down from the JA region eshop. I don't know if these work, but in case they do, amazon.co.jp is still selling download codes for the game http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/..._rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=302362649&pf_rd_i=desktop

Last edited by Charoncaori,

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country

I'm presuming you purchased when the exploit was announced on Friday?

If so the next business day is Monday, which is when i'd expect them to dispatch your order.

Last edited by InsaneNutter,
Reactions: Deleted-355425

AquaTornado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question. I got to the stage of the hack where you have to open the QR code picture on the game but for whatever reason for me it says "There are no saved photos".

Does anyone know how to fix this?

toxuin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, fellas. I got a weird situation here. My N3DSXL (USA region) is in awkward state between 9.9 and 9.2 where browser and systems settings do not work. It was caused by partial downgrade (9.9 -> 9.2).
Now, when I boot into freakyhax, it stops at "the homemenu ropbin is ready" and does nothing. Any reason for that?..
I went through creating 6 god damn formees, and since I cannot fast-forward the time (sys settings dead, remember?) I had to freakin' sleep a night with my console waiting for damn hearts to regenerate. And now THIS. My sadness is endless (also, it can be same for my stupidity, too).
What should I do now?..

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, fellas. I got a weird situation here. My N3DSXL (USA region) is in awkward state between 9.9 and 9.2 where browser and systems settings do not work. It was caused by partial downgrade (9.9 -> 9.2).
Now, when I boot into freakyhax, it stops at "the homemenu ropbin is ready" and does nothing. Any reason for that?..
I went through creating 6 god damn formees, and since I cannot fast-forward the time (sys settings dead, remember?) I had to freakin' sleep a night with my console waiting for damn hearts to regenerate. And now THIS. My sadness is endless (also, it can be same for my stupidity, too).
What should I do now?..
You'll want to update your payload for 9.2 (That or just use browserhax)

E_Iceberg

Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question. I got to the stage of the hack where you have to open the QR code picture on the game but for whatever reason for me it says "There are no saved photos".

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I had the same problem, I think.

Check your DCIM\100NIN03\ folder in the SD card with your PC. You must delete the HNI_0001.MPO file that conflicts with the HNI_0001.JPG that you copied.

After you have erased that \DCIM\100NIN03\HNI_0001.MPO file, the saved picture will appear in the QR picture selection.

That's because you had already used your 3DS to take 3D pictures and every 3D picture is a set of a .jpg (the 2D part) and a .mpo (the 3D part).

Last edited by E_Iceberg,
Reactions: AquaTornado

AquaTornado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Check your DCIM\100NIN03\ folder in the SD card with your PC. You must delete the HNI_0001.MPO file that conflicts with the HNI_0001.JPG that you copied.

After you have erased that \DCIM\100NIN03\HNI_0001.MPO file, the saved picture will appear in the QR picture selection.

That's because you had already used your 3DS to take 3D pictures and every 3D picture is a set of a .jpg (the 2D part) and a .mpo (the 3D part).
Ill try this now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It worked! Thank you so much.

Reactions: E_Iceberg

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
upload_2016-6-6_3-57-35.png
This is the price of CN when it was first released, essentially after dying not being played :P

Ramzh

I am a living meme
Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 51899This is the price of CN when it was first released, essentially after dying not being played :P
89792662431631737236689c0f6711d6.png

This is its price now, feel old yet? Ah and the its price at GAME UK is £99
Sorry I had to do it :P
But on serious note, can the QR Code used be ported on the normal version of the game (FreakyForms)?

Last edited by Ramzh,

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
for waste 50 eur or more....better buy an sky3ds blue button....and u can use it for gameexplotation xDDD

Greetings

PD:Plz wake me up if a downgrade works again ;)

Last edited by hellionz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: yawn