Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i tried the game, (just like i did tried to play cubic ninja)
this game is scaring the F out of me.. it's so freaky and weird :( i am gonna get nightmares...
i don't recomend this if you gonna get it for your kids.. it gonna scare them..

anyway, how do you get the camera function? the "touch for walk" thing is painfull :(

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
This is so fun, I have the game from a promotion of Club Nintendo from 2012 or something, I just redownloaded the game and now I'm getting crazy to unlock the photo thing, you people are going to hate it a lot.

If anyone there has a save of the game I would really apreciate it xD

Reactions: migles

Crazc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are still b-b-buyers on a b-b-budget.

I have arm9 on all 3 of my 3ds' but who knows if this could be really useful in the future..
I'm pretty sure it'll be useful in the future. If not, then I can just give it to my nephew or something.

Also yeah, I understand the buyers on a budget thing. I wasn't happy with the shipping being so expensive, but it's worth it to me.

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it'll be useful in the future. If not, then I can just give it to my nephew or something.

Also yeah, I understand the buyers on a budget thing. I wasn't happy with the shipping being so expensive, but it's worth it to me.
i've always hated gamestop's crappy shipping prices. Amazon's no better, either..

Reactions: Crazc

MattPiscopo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
They can force you to update even if it's a cartridge.
They can patch the eshop version, while they can't patch the cartridge one, so get it asap.

I'm not gonna buy this shit anyways,i still have my Cubic Ninja copie since day 1 so i don't need it,i will just wait for the *hax update

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Sorry, but I can really use the extra money!
Looking forward to your new line of freakyhax merchandise with plutoo's avatar on them. :P
plz hire an artist this time lol

ontopic:
Gamestop still has the game for $5. It comes out to about $10 with shipping. The amazon version shot up to $30 while I was eating lunch fml. Curse dynamic pricing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1