Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Would be funny if it was a hoax and the wrong game. All those who scalp, get their balls scalped and lose their money on a shit kids games. lol
I played the game before, it's actually quite cute. Definitely worth the 7€ it costs. If it is a hoax you can still let your kids or siblings play it.

Last edited by Sirence,

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... This escalated quickly...

image.png

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Well...im not a gambling person but, im 100% sure then when i get this game they already patch this thing. My only hope is find this game for less then 10€.

Edit: I try go for the e-shop version and his 30€...good arceus no!
They can patch the eshop version, while they can't patch the cartridge one, so get it asap.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
There's a copy available instore 35 miles from me. Wondering if it's worth the trip to get it. Yeah I'd resale it (I have a console on A9LHax....so I have no need of this personally). But I wouldn't scalp it. $20 is probably the most I'd sell it for. Fair price yes? (that and I'd sit on it for maybe a week or two first. :P )

Online it's 4.99, but remember there is also 4.99 shipping, so your actually paying just about double price if you can't get it locally. ;)

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughhhh so hard to find, "Marmalade Boy" lol my girlfriend wants this weird movie.... I wonder if...