Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copy pasted from my FB profile, I just uploaded the pic of this a few minutes ago.

That's fucking freaky. The watch on the right is two or three years newer than the left one. The left one is probably 8 years old. Batteries have never been changed on either one. Last time I used them, about this time two years ago, both were keeping time. The left is a Timex Expedition, the right is a Gruen Precision. They both died at the same time, seconds apart, on different days. The left one shows the day as 20 - could it just be coincidental that that's how old I am? The right one is 8 - approximately how old the left one is, and perhaps it could even mean something else.

Timex at 8:58:12 AM on the 20th.
Gruen at 8:58:17 AM on the 8th.

(For those wondering, AM and PM can be told by how much of the day number is visible. If it's PM, the watch would have made a full 12 hour rotation, working the day number out of the window. It shows fully.)

So, GBATemp, what do you think about this? I was cleaning my room and found my watches, and realized that the deaths of the batteries were 5 seconds apart, on different days.

fuckthat.jpg

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
yeah, the right one, the guy inverted minutes and hours.
he is just trying too hard. you can see coincidence in all the little things, if you start caring about that you will just end up wasting a lot of time and energy wondering what it means

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, the right one, the guy inverted minutes and hours.
he is just trying too hard. you can see coincidence in all the little things, if you start caring about that you will just end up wasting a lot of time and energy wondering what it means

Well look at that.

3:30 AM when I posted that. I need to sleep lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro