fpkg says I need to update system to 11.00 to play?

Zombee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm trying to install Dragon Ball Z Kakarot on my ps4 on the 9.00 jailbreak. It errors when trying to install the first part of the game and reads, "You must update the system software to version 11.00 or later." To my knowledge, the game only requires system version 6.50 to run. I'm pretty new to jailbreaking so any help would be greatly appreciated.

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm trying to install Dragon Ball Z Kakarot on my ps4 on the 9.00 jailbreak. It errors when trying to install the first part of the game and reads, "You must update the system software to version 11.00 or later." To my knowledge, the game only requires system version 6.50 to run. I'm pretty new to jailbreaking so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sounds like it's trying to install the 2.02 update that requires 11

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply. Do you know if there's a fix to this? I've just been trying to install the base game with no updates yet
I wonder if wherever you got the game from if they didn't inject the update into the basegame pkg

Zombee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if wherever you got the game from if they didn't inject the update into the basegame pkg
I've never had an issue with other games I got from them until now. Would there be a way for me to do that myself?

Last edited by Zombee,

xZenithy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is the usual way.. When the companies renew the stock usually they did a remaster with the last version, so you have bought a remaster that is the original base plus some update, even the system tell you that the version is 1.0.

jardaKing4K

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Dobrý den, pokouším se nainstalovat Dragon Ball Z Kakarot na můj ps4 na útěk z vězení v 9.00. Při pokusu o instalaci první části hry dojde k chybě a přečte: "Musíte aktualizovat systémový software na verzi 11.00 nebo novější." Pokud je mi známo, hra ke spuštění vyžaduje pouze verzi systému 6.50. Jsem docela nový v útěku z vězení, takže jakákoli pomoc by byla velmi oceněna.
backport pkg updat hry
Post automatically merged:

Dobrý den, pokouším se nainstalovat Dragon Ball Z Kakarot na můj ps4 na útěk z vězení v 9.00. Při pokusu o instalaci první části hry dojde k chybě a přečte: "Musíte aktualizovat systémový software na verzi 11.00 nebo novější." Pokud je mi známo, hra ke spuštění vyžaduje pouze verzi systému 6.50. Jsem docela nový v útěku z vězení, takže jakákoli pomoc by byla velmi oceněna.
Bkg ke hre blbce

Last edited by jardaKing4K,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...