Foxes

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxes_b0c319_2425610.gif

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
penguindefender said:
We ponies understand.
laugh.gif

user129085_pic48351_1263243664.jpg

*Cue music*

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHhMH3__74M&feature=related[/youtube]

I have critical and decisive evidence proving otherwise, which also points out a brutal flaw in your testimony penguindefender!

c214ddfc.gif

*Presents Book detailing Fox Species, as well as Canines and Felines*

This highly-detailed medical and scientific book on such species, which is globally accepted and respected clearly documents that there are only three main species that understand Foxes. Of which are

Foxes themselves, having the best understanding of their own species. The second of said species documented are canines, who clearly understand the hunting mechanisms behind Foxes behavior. The third and final species that can understand Foxes are felines such as myself, we have the least understanding in terms of survivability out of the three groups, but we have some understanding of why they bounce around so much, and we have understanding of why they are so patient and play with their food rather than killing it instantly. We cats understand why they are so playful so to speak

Holdit.gif

*Points to page 50*

I'm not even finished yet, adding onto all this, not once does any of this documentation mention ponies anywhere, and coincidentally there is no way that it could say that ponies even with the power of magic, could comprehend a fox's behavior. It is also signed by Vulpes Abacodo himself, who happens to be a Fox! The Cat Boy has also signed on it's legitimacy, and he's a Cat! Henceforth It proves that the your claims are false penguindefender

So, Mr. Prosecutor RoyalCardMan, what have you say to this!? My defendant Xuphor is clearly stating the truth, and this evidence clearly proves it! Your client penguindefender is lying. Ponies can never comprehend or understand the Fox Species! YOU'VE LOST!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1