Forwarder?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by dbkdbk, Jan 9, 2009.

1. dbkdbk
    OP

dbkdbk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    I'm kinda new to homebrew, and I just came across something about an ELF/DOL forwarder, I'm not sure if I completely get it but I think that the Forwarder is just a blank channel which loads an ELF or DOL off of an SD card just like the HBC except that the app you load is a channel. Have I got this right?

And if so, I was wondering, is it possible to make a "WAD Forwarder", so that wads can be loaded off of an SD card instead of being installed on to the Wii's NAND.

2. dbkdbk
    OP

dbkdbk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    I'm kinda new to homebrew, and I just came across something about an ELF/DOL forwarder, I'm not sure if I completely get it but I think that the Forwarder is just a blank channel which loads an ELF or DOL off of an SD card just like the HBC except that the app you load is a channel. Have I got this right?

And if so, I was wondering, is it possible to make a "WAD Forwarder", so that wads can be loaded off of an SD card instead of being installed on to the Wii's NAND.

3. djdynamite123

djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

Banned
    Sep 21, 2008
    Redcar, England UK
    no you cant play any wads from SD, and that's final for NOW!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice