For the people who are yet to get a wii in the uk

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by crafton48, Jun 28, 2007.

1. crafton48
    OP

crafton48 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2006
  2. sekhu

sekhu moo?

Feb 14, 2007
    pretty good deal, but i expect that these wii's will be another batch with their legs cut, so difficult to mod

3. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Damn thats a funky deal! Play.com and some others are charging £209.99 without RE4.

[​IMG] To Choices.

4. crafton48
    OP

crafton48 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 28, 2006
    deal is now off, must have been an error on their part :/ I was gonna buy 10 and stick em on ebay if only I had money

5. aligborat69

aligborat69 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 15, 2006
    Just a quick update for you guys, my friend took the plunge and ordered the RE4 set for £146 on friday, today (monday) he got an email, basically saying they realise they had made a mistake, but they will honour the price and it shipped!!!!!

He should be getting it tomorrow!

Now he will be knocking on my door for a mod! LOL

Dammit, wish i bought a couple now too! Could do with one in my spare room!

6. strummer12

strummer12 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2007
    Canada
    I'm in canada and I have a Wii (utter complete frigging madness to get btw), but I have never seen one in stores ever until yesterday. I saw one in a small tourist town up in the woods for 500 frigging dollars!! Came with 2 games. My lord. At least I can tell my Grandkids I actually saw one in a shop. I live in the city and you'd think the place would have them in every store. Madness. I only got mine cos I camped the hell out of toys r us website and it came from the USA.