Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
MasterPenguin said:
Any that you want.
Yup

Most emulators (not all) don't need to be on the root of the card, by the way. I keep the GBC/Mega Drive/Nes/Master System emulators and their respective ROMs in different folders, all of that in another folder called "Extras" in the root.

(Yeah, I'm kinda OCD when it comes to arranging my computer/system files. I know that already. =P)

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rod said:
MasterPenguin said:
Any that you want.
Yup

Most emulators (not all) don't need to be on the root of the card, by the way. I keep the GBC/Mega Drive/Nes/Master System emulators and their respective ROMs in different folders, all of that in another folder called "Extras" in the root.

(Yeah, I'm kinda OCD when it comes to arranging my computer/system files. I know that already. =P)
Yeah, ditto. I keep my GBC ROMs in the GBC folder, NES in the NES folder, etc. I keep em all hidden too so everything looks just perfect in Sakura. I even gotta have my homebrew in 3 sub-folders - games, apps, and emulators.
rofl2.gif

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Rod said:
MasterPenguin said:
Any that you want.
Yup

Yeah, ditto. I keep my GBC ROMs in the GBC folder, NES in the NES folder, etc. I keep em all hidden too so everything looks just perfect in Sakura. I even gotta have my homebrew in 3 sub-folders - games, apps, and emulators.
rofl2.gif
Same here.............but I just lay out mah emus out on my root. They're games just as much as my NDS games are.............EASY ACCESS
nds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know bout sets, I downloaded all the roms for mine separately.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My 1500ish games is all hand picked and scraped it's taken me months but zero trash well except MAME.... Tried deleting clones and broke the originals uugghh
    +1
    I legit have been complaining about MAME for over 20 years... Hate the way they handle roms
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is a pain sometimes
    Now that they decided to add Tiger handheld and fruit machines.... Newer sets are worthless
    Because who doesn't want to emulate Halo LCD by Tiger when the machine needed to emulate it... Could just play Halo....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Batocera has some tiger games
    I don't have them on mine Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Waste of the 128kb they take
    +1
    Tiger handhelds are good for one thing.... Occupying space in a landfill
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They make good burning plastic
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Makes me wonder if the Pi5 can play PS2? If there's even a core for it yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pi5 should be able to do ps2
    Try Dragon Quest VIII it ran perfectly on a core 2 Duo I had
    Easiest game to run I found
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps2 emulation is cake compared to 3 years ago
    Hardest is probably Gran Turismo 4
    It's much better now yes but Gran Turismo 4 is still the hardest one to emulate that I have in my collection
    Runs perfectly fine but it's as if I can feel it always on the boarder line of dropping a frame lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I ordered a spin ball couple days ago to add to my arcade cabinet, will be nice for games like golden tee, or bowling
    I always wanted a controller for like Ikari Warriors, Time Soldiers, Heavy Barrel, Forgotten Worlds games like those
    +1
    Not even sure what to call that controller
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    an online friend I've known since 2021 left me :( bc my attitude is "cutty"
    Sylvester Stallone should have played Kyle Reese lol Arnold still as the Terminator
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    TF DOES "CUTTY" EVEN MEAN?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: TF DOES "CUTTY" EVEN MEAN?