Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
MasterPenguin said:
Any that you want.
Yup

Most emulators (not all) don't need to be on the root of the card, by the way. I keep the GBC/Mega Drive/Nes/Master System emulators and their respective ROMs in different folders, all of that in another folder called "Extras" in the root.

(Yeah, I'm kinda OCD when it comes to arranging my computer/system files. I know that already. =P)

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rod said:
MasterPenguin said:
Any that you want.
Yup

Most emulators (not all) don't need to be on the root of the card, by the way. I keep the GBC/Mega Drive/Nes/Master System emulators and their respective ROMs in different folders, all of that in another folder called "Extras" in the root.

(Yeah, I'm kinda OCD when it comes to arranging my computer/system files. I know that already. =P)
Yeah, ditto. I keep my GBC ROMs in the GBC folder, NES in the NES folder, etc. I keep em all hidden too so everything looks just perfect in Sakura. I even gotta have my homebrew in 3 sub-folders - games, apps, and emulators.
rofl2.gif

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Rod said:
MasterPenguin said:
Any that you want.
Yup

Yeah, ditto. I keep my GBC ROMs in the GBC folder, NES in the NES folder, etc. I keep em all hidden too so everything looks just perfect in Sakura. I even gotta have my homebrew in 3 sub-folders - games, apps, and emulators.
rofl2.gif
Same here.............but I just lay out mah emus out on my root. They're games just as much as my NDS games are.............EASY ACCESS
nds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup