For Honor: Accolade Trailer Released

image002.png

First revealed at E3 2015, For Honor is a competitive third-person melee fighting game mixing speed, strategy, and team play with visceral close range combat in multiplayer action.
Experience the chaos, fury and brutality of battle where you and your friends cut a bloody trail of carnage as brutal Vikings, deadly Knights, and cold-blooded Samurai.

:arrow:Source: Ubisoft PR

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
This game has me really excited, probably more than any other game from this years E3. I love games like war of the roses and Chivalry and this looks grittier and more brutal.

I'm keeping a close eye on this one.

Reactions: T-hug

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to avoid the hype and wait till they actually release the game, before I start thinking about saving up money for this game.

True, it is Ubisoft we're talking about. I'm probably still going to buy it, even if it's panned.

Ethan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i
This game has me really excited, probably more than any other game from this years E3. I love games like war of the roses and Chivalry and this looks grittier and more brutal.

I'm keeping a close eye on this one.
its only onilne game.. thats why I dislike it -_-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol