1. RichardTheKing

RichardTheKing GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    What about that Persona 5 Scramble thing? Will it get an English dub/localisation? If it doesn't, I'll be incredibly disappointed.
    I just hope it doesn't end up like Persona Q2, and only get an English translation, while keeping the VA solely Japanese; that cripples immersion and playability, since I wouldn't be able to understand what's being barked at me during combat or cutscenes.

2. anhminh

anhminh Pirate since 2010

Vietnam
    Where the hell is Atlus?

3. Kadji

Kadji GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Sega blew it hard...

30 Minutes of Cathrine Full Body...
    And on the same day the PSO2 Twitter is tweeting about how it's Sonic Big Birthday today...

Come on Sega, was it so hard to finaly show *something* about the new Sonic game you are working on?

4. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Getting sonic unleashed vibes from ys.
    Also getting tired of adol, can't he get like a kid at least? Pass on the sword already.

5. CactusMan

CactusMan Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I like that Shyren the Wanderer game. I´ve always had a love for broken Mysterious Dungion games like Torneko and Chocobo. I´m gonne play that on my toilet! I´m hyped!
    I played the demo of Pokemon on my Switch but that game was to pollished. A good Mysterious Dungeon game just let´s you die and win at random if you are skilled.

6. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Italy
    Those japanese has weird fetish about to Church people, especially num, they are always sexualized in every games, wonder why.......

Last edited by leon315, Jun 24, 2020
  7. DoubleDate

DoubleDate Newbie
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    Bloodstained 2 looks promising, the first one was good to play too.

8. SSG Vegeta

SSG Vegeta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm surprised that there was no announcement for Genshin Impact for Nintendo Switch. I really want that game 0.0

9. Jonnysert

Jonnysert Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Just when you think you’ve seen it all, along comes a Corgi in a mech suit.

10. eriol33

eriol33 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    Shiren the wanderer is great. I love this kind of game.

CactusMan likes this.
  11. DarthDub

DarthDub Amateur Hacker

United States
    Ys IX baby!

12. Glyptofane

Glyptofane Death Dealer

United States
    I have found myself in a similar situation with Ys over the years.

I've played the TurboGrafx-16 version of Book I & II, the bad version of III on SNES, and bits and pieces of others like VI, Origin, various remakes of I & II, and the IV The Dawn of Ys fan translation.

I bought VIII a year or so ago and never played much past the intro, but also recently bought Memories of Celceta on PS4 and really got into it for some reason. Now I have a renewed interest in series and am planning to try out VIII again which everyone says is great, largely recommended above Celceta which is said to be more similar to VII in style.

I want to get the rest of the games now, mainly the ones available on Steam. There are PSP versions of I & II, III, VI, and VII that could be experienced for free by many of us, but are also likely inferior versions. I'll be watching out for deals on these, maybe with the upcoming Steam Summer Sale.

Last edited by Glyptofane, Jun 25, 2020
    Xzi likes this.
  13. 64bitmodels

64bitmodels GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    inti creates and kojima productions are the new konami. the "konami" you see after 2017 is nothing more than an impostor. bloodstained ROTN, 1 and 2 are great examples of this. Though does this mean we'll be seeing another ritual of the night soon??? :blink:

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Bloodstained, revealed, roundup