For all you Zelda fans out there...

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Found this little clip that made me smile when i saw it and thought I would share it all with you,
Its nice for all the Original Zelda fans
happy.gif
Enjoy.
and the fact he is playing in a....subway? is way more epic AND in a Boba Fett costume lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq8DE3Cbar0&[/youtube]

smileipb2.png

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1). That's from Ocarina of Time, not the original Zelda... or it's sequel, or the game after that. In fact, that wasn't used til the 12th game released (9th not counting remakes like Link's Awakening DX and the Stellaview BS Zeldas) and just over a decade after the original.
2). A helmet does not a costume make.

Still.. a cool vid.
tongue.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
twiztidsinz said:
1). That's from Ocarina of Time, not the original Zelda... or it's sequel, or the game after that. In fact, that wasn't used til the 12th game released (9th not counting remakes like Link's Awakening DX and the Stellaview BS Zeldas) and just over a decade after the original.
2). A helmet does not a costume make.

Still.. a cool vid.
tongue.gif

i ment original as in N64 none of this wii and ds crap

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Well if you seem to be such a hardcore fan that you hate the new games, you would've said from Ocarina of Time. The only recent Zelda games that were horrible were the DS ones. Twilight Princess was pretty awesome. Skyward Sword is going to be awesome as well.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
outgum said:
Well if you seem to be such a hardcore fan that you hate the new games, you would've said from Ocarina of Time. The only recent Zelda games that were horrible were the DS ones. Twilight Princess was pretty awesome. Skyward Sword is going to be awesome as well.
i hate admitting this but i never played twilight princess wanted to but hant had mney to blow for a good while

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:

Twilight Princess sucked. Compare it to the other Zelda games in the series, and it falls so short of having that Zelda vibe to it. It was too dark/grungy and it lacked the certain challenge that others have. I'm glad they ditched that "realistic" type thing they had with it and actually added color.

QUOTE(pokefreak2008 @ Mar 2 2011, 12:03 AM) i hate admitting this but i never played twilight princess wanted to but hant had mney to blow for a good while

If you're going to play it, get the GameCube version if you can. The Wii version is horrible. As far as I'm concerned, that's the game that invented "waggle" for the Wii.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
TDWP FTW said:

Twilight Princess sucked. Compare it to the other Zelda games in the series, and it falls so short of having that Zelda vibe to it. It was too dark/grungy and it lacked the certain challenge that others have. I'm glad they ditched that "realistic" type thing they had with it and actually added color.

QUOTE(pokefreak2008 @ Mar 2 2011, 12:03 AM) i hate admitting this but i never played twilight princess wanted to but hant had mney to blow for a good while

If you're going to play it, get the GameCube version if you can. The Wii version is horrible. As far as I'm concerned, that's the game that invented "waggle" for the Wii.
thats what i inteded especially since i aint got a wii(being broke sucks)

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I personally loved the realistic look of Twilight Princess, but the whole transforming to a wolf, the weird story and GC/Wii mirror thing sucked. Though I would rate it higher than Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks (ST being the one one of the series I didn't mind).

But then, I never saw the huge appeal of Ocarina (Not saying OoT was bad, there was a lot of innovation for the series and all in all a great game but it felt like there was this vast world that you only scratch the surface of, and then it's all forgotten so easily) so that seems to put me in the minority. Absolutely loved the original (as in the REAL original) and LttP.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
pokefreak2008 said:
Alex_32571 said:
lol @ op thinking OoT is the original zelda.
i know op fail. oot is one of the best zelda games while ootmq is a cruel and sick torture experience. my fave is a link to the past though.

Ummmm, I know its not the original Zelda?
I mean it as in Old School i guess, Before all the Wii ones came out and the shitty DS ones

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf