funwithplaydough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry not a gaming question....

Guys, I am looking for a new FM Transmitter. I currently have the following models(some new some second hand) Kensington iTrip, Belkin Tunecast 3 and an iriver AFT100 all of which are pretty crappy in the car while plaing the ipod(stations will cut in and out while driving). I would like to keep the digital readout for stations.

Any reccomendation on what you may use or know of that is good?

I am considering this brand but I have never heard of them and it is pretty expensive compared to what have already.

deduce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From my experience, they all suck. I've tried Belkin, Monster, Griffin and other random brands but none were strong enough to keep a signal on my drive to work. A better option would be to replace your current car radio with one that has an auxilery input. Or if your radio has a cassette deck, get one of those tape deck adapters. Also check with your car dealer to see if they can install an auxilary jack onto your current radio. My dealer offered to install one on my current car, but I don't plan on keeping my car for much longer. Probably not what you were looking for, but FM Transmitters blow.

funwithplaydough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would consider a new radio if I didn't just install the one I have late last year. Only other option I know of would be a FM Modulator that would connect between my Ipod and car antenna inpt on back of radio, it's what they use for Satellite radio or add-on CD Changers...sometimes.

pikachucrackpipe

President
Trophies
Website
live.xbox.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay