Misc FlashMe+Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

Haruspex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a flashed Nintendo DS Phat with M3 SD Slim.

Because i don't have a wireless modem+router i want to buy the official Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector.

I know this thing works only with Win XP, i have them but i don't know if it is compatible with FlashMe.

This might be a silly question but i want to make sure.I know that FlashMe works with wi-fi but i don't know for sure that they are no problems with the official Nintendo wi-fi usb connector.I don't want to waste any money for nothing.

Thanks for any replies.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've have 2 DSs, the old one and the lite both with flashme. I've had no trouble using the nintendo wi-fi adapter to go online. I use the supercard to play the games and have never had any problem. Nintendo have nothing in place to see if your playing an original or a copy so you can't get banned.

raaamesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sounds good adgloride, guess i will read up on flashing a DSL from what i have seen its pretty simple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car