FlashMe+Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Haruspex, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Haruspex
    OP

Haruspex GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2006
    Greece
    I have a flashed Nintendo DS Phat with M3 SD Slim.

Because i don't have a wireless modem+router i want to buy the official Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector.

I know this thing works only with Win XP, i have them but i don't know if it is compatible with FlashMe.

This might be a silly question but i want to make sure.I know that FlashMe works with wi-fi but i don't know for sure that they are no problems with the official Nintendo wi-fi usb connector.I don't want to waste any money for nothing.

Thanks for any replies.

2. Triforce

Triforce GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 17, 2005
    London
    Nintendo Wi-Fi dongle works 100% fine with a flashed DS.

3. Helmut

Helmut GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2003
    France
    I confirm they both work very well. Didn't experienced any problem.

4. falco123

falco123 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    What about just using a Superkey?

5. raaamesh

raaamesh Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2005
    yeah what about if you use a superkey with a superdcard, will you get banned like xbox live if you use a rom ;x, i think best to only use wifi without a passkey and SC but im not totally sure how the wifi works with these etc ;x ;o

any info will be helpfull =D

6. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    I've have 2 DSs, the old one and the lite both with flashme. I've had no trouble using the nintendo wi-fi adapter to go online. I use the supercard to play the games and have never had any problem. Nintendo have nothing in place to see if your playing an original or a copy so you can't get banned.

7. raaamesh

raaamesh Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2005
    sounds good adgloride, guess i will read up on flashing a DSL from what i have seen its pretty simple.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice