Flashing screens (NDS lite)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by niledi, May 10, 2009.

1. niledi
    OP

niledi Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2007
    We have old Nintendo DS lite. But it's not working. When I swich on it, light is on and green, but then (upper and down) screens blink and swich off. I change the battery (i tested on good Nintendo, it works), but it was the same: I swich on, light is green and screens are flashing till i swich off Nintendo by myself. I think it can be problem with Upper screen (connection with bottom), but most sites told that flash can make only ONE screen, but i have problem with two. I read some onformation about fuses, but mine Nintendo Lite has a little bit different symptoms. Help me please. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. anaxs

anaxs got milk, got candy

Mar 23, 2009
    Canada
    your moms jeans pocket
    its over.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. niledi
    OP

niledi Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2007
    do you think so or it was a joke? I feel that it can be fix. [​IMG]

4. Joey90

Joey90 Not around any more

Apr 21, 2007
    UK
    If both screens flash then it is not a problem with the power to both screens, indicating that those ribbon cables are likely to be intact (though I suppose they could be half in). It's probably either a touch screen (not LCD) problem, or an internal problem.

If you are within warranty I would just send it back, but if you open it up yourself you *might* be able to fix it, or you could just make things worse.

Did you do anything to prompt this? Like dropping it or something...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice