Hacking flashed wrong nand - revieved console with donor nand/donor prod - gamecards gives error 2002 2667

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I downgrade? If so, what should I go down to?

You probably just have to stick with firmware 16.1.0 if you can't get firmware 17.0.0 to work, firmware 17.0.0 have change under the hood that firmware updating to firmware 17.0.0 with re-built System partition would brick.

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Should I downgrade? If so, what should I go down to?
What exactly is your question? I rebuilt sysNAND for a handful of systems old and new. Only trouble I had with firmware 17.0 is forgetting the new keys that left puzzled until I realized it at the end.

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is your question? I rebuilt sysNAND for a handful of systems old and new. Only trouble I had with firmware 17.0 is forgetting the new keys that left puzzled until I realized it at the end.
When I did the whole process I used a donor specifically for an oled. The guide I was referred to above doesn’t specify whether it’s for an oled or now. Does it matter? Also, how would I go about downgrading? I used a donor oled nand to make this work. It’s a demo model. I can now get into the Home Screen like a regular switch. The only thing that doesn’t work is tinfoil as shown in the pic above and I’m not able to use carts. Everything else in the captains pack opens. Daybreak, AIO, etc all work.

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmospheres require a special version for kiosk units
That’s the one I’m using. Wouldn’t work with the regular atmosphere. Like I said, literally everything is working except the carts and tinfoil. Everything is up to date.
Post automatically merged:

You probably just have to stick with firmware 16.1.0 if you can't get firmware 17.0.0 to work, firmware 17.0.0 have change under the hood that firmware updating to firmware 17.0.0 with re-built System partition would brick.
Just downgraded. No change. Going to go through the other process now

Last edited by BlueBeans,

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
When I did the whole process I used a donor specifically for an oled. The guide I was referred to above doesn’t specify whether it’s for an oled or now. Does it matter? Also, how would I go about downgrading? I used a donor oled nand to make this work. It’s a demo model. I can now get into the Home Screen like a regular switch. The only thing that doesn’t work is tinfoil as shown in the pic above and I’m not able to use carts. Everything else in the captains pack opens. Daybreak, AIO, etc all work.
prodinfo should be the same.
Did you generate a new prodinfo from scratch using the generating tool or did you use your own? That's pretty much the only difference between all 3 unbrick methods.

Regarding tinfoil, I have no input on that since I never use it.

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prodinfo should be the same.
Did you generate a new prodinfo from scratch using the generating tool or did you use your own? That's pretty much the only difference between all 3 unbrick methods.

Regarding tinfoil, I have no input on that since I never use it.
I did exactly as the video said. I’d have to go back and look at what it says to do.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Maybe just maybe the issue is that the donors are for retail units and not kiosk?

(Honestly not sure why you try to use a donor to begin with?)

Reactions: impeeza

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe just maybe the issue is that the donors are for retail units and not kiosk?

(Honestly not sure why you try to use a donor to begin with?)
I have someone tell me that they’ve done this with several kiosk units. They tend to go pretty cheaply as you can’t do anything with them except this and parts. I initially just used the special atmosphere but that didn’t work. So I did the rebuild. I mean it’s almost there. I can connect to WiFi, get into hekate, open up everything except for tinfoil.

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@blawar can answer about Tinfoil working on Kiosk or not. I don't see why it shouldn't if you got the proper signature patches.
That would be awesome if he could. I used the same captains pack on my other switch without any problems. Not quite sure what’s going on. Honestly I could care less about the card reader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD