Hacking flashed wrong nand - revieved console with donor nand/donor prod - gamecards gives error 2002 2667

k28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
https://www.sthetix.info/unbricking-the-nintendo-switch-with-the-prodinfo_gen-and-donor-nand/

i used this tutorial and both ofw and cfw are loading. as soon as i insert a gamecard i get the error 2002-2667. both ofw and cfw.

already tried

Code:
[stratosphere]
nogc = 1
; To force-disable nogc, add nogc = 0

and

Code:
[stratosphere]
nogc = 0
; To force-disable nogc, add nogc = 0

also installed this gamecard reader to another console and its works. installed another working gamecard reader in this console and same error. any ideas?

thx!

k28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes and no. it happens when i just press the power button to boot into OFW. also happens when i launch OFW and CFW via hekate.

k28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
revievied console with 12.0.2 and updated to 12.1. fuse count 15. still the same problem

k28

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thx mate. problem solved.

my problem was that i choose prodinfo from scratch like stated in the video instead of donor prodinfo.

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx mate. problem solved.

my problem was that i choose prodinfo from scratch like stated in the video instead of donor prodinfo.
I know I’m bringing up an ancient thread but I’m having the same problem. I used donor prod info. Any suggestions?

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• IMG_0614.png
    IMG_0614.png
    587.5 KB · Views: 15

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So this is what I should follow? I followed the unbrick level 3 guide. I’ve been working on this for the better part of 3 days 😪
Post automatically merged:
Just the method 1. The others are old and outdated like this page sadly.

Just get the donor file from it and you should be able to generate a working gamecart reader.

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just the method 1. The others are old and outdated like this page sadly.

Just get the donor file from it and you should be able to generate a working gamecart reader.
im kind of confused where is says to turn Read Only off. On the computer or the switch?

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PC since it's during NXNANDMANAGER
Ok. Also maybe you have an answer for this. I’m using the captains pack and everything will open except for Tinfoil. This is the message I get.

Out of curiosity, what is the difference between the unbrick level 3 video and the guide you referred me to? Seems like all the same steps for the most part. Have the donor files changed? I’m doing this on an oled. Not sure if that makes a difference.

Attachments

• IMG_0611.jpeg
    IMG_0611.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night