OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
13967-Flash2Advance%20+%20GB%20Bridge%20GBA%20SP.jpg

Hi as shown above I have the Flash2Advance and GB Bridge. Does anyone know the easiest way to set it up?

Reactions: 1 person

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A... GB... bridge.

LUCKY YOU :(

If may I ask, where have you scored such a rare item?

GBATEMP! (why did I scream that out?)

its been dormant for months now, I haven't tried it out and now I'm itchin' to do so.
Its been my dream to play GB/GBC roms on the original hardware, especially on my
"Backlit" DMG gameboys and Gameboy Lights...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
its been dormant for months now, I haven't tried it out and now I'm itchin' to do so.
Its been my dream to play GB/GBC roms on the original hardware, especially on my
I want to do the exact same thing, but I'm sure I won't be as lucky as you to score such a rare sight :P I'll probably end up getting one of those cheap USB GB cartridge (no multisave support... BOO!) ;)

I've always wanted to see how a GB Bridge worked, so if you actually get it to work, post lots o' pics :D

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want to do the exact same thing, but I'm sure I won't be as lucky as you to score such a rare sight :P I'll probably end up getting one of those cheap USB GB cartridge (no multisave support... BOO!) ;)

I've always wanted to see how a GB Bridge worked, so if you actually get it to work, post lots o' pics :D

sure I will! My friend Schlupi knows a lot about these things, I'll try contacting him...

Oh I'll pay someone adept at fixing hardware a fair price if they can get this thing to work...

13969-V64 Jr. in N64 system.JPG

D

Deleted-236924

I also have this but don't know how to work it!

13968-Neo.Geo.Pocket.Linker.1.JPG

Sounds like just the right thing for @[member='emigre']

I jelly about the Flash Advance + GB Bridge.
Though there pretty much only one game I'd put on it, so it'd most probably be cheaper to buy a retail cartridge.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have the exact same F2A and the GB Bridge but need help setting them up also. Any links to software for the Flash2Advance cart would be nice too.

Edit: I also have a GBA Movie player that came with the bundle. Dise it just play movies or are there other uses for it?

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the drivers, software, and the boot loader for GB GBC. It was a bitch to find the right boot loader. I have the correct files burnt to a disc so I'll share them. I got mine off ebay a few years back with 3 f2a cards for $60. I loaded mine with all the supper rare awesome gb games like trip world peetan and avenging spirit

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a Pocket Linker for Neo Geo Pocket/Color. Love that thing. If you need the software, I can upload it to filetrip.

You need to use it with a computer that has Windows XP as newer windows don't support parallel ports. And no, you can't just get one of those parallel to USB things.

You need to have a driver installed in your computer called 'giveio.sys'. Then you can just run the program and it'll work. I can provide that for you as well, if you need it.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.mediafire...3s6c86hxlk0vxma

Here are the files that work with the GB bridge. If someone would be nice enough to put these on file trip that would be great. Two things, The drivers might mess with your com ports and make it difficult to use other linkers. I have an old laptop that I picked up for free that I use with the F2A. The other thing is some GB and GBC games don't work like Shante, others have graphic glitches. I have 51 GB and GBC games on mine I weeded out incompatable roms over time. Also if you need some instruction just ask. It's a bit of a pain in the ass to figure out.

Reactions: 1 person

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I noticed about the F2A GB bridge and some of the GB multi 101 game carts is that the GB games have messed up color palettes when played on a SP or GBC. I'm thinking that the GB bios is only interpreting color for one game.

alphamule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*looks at N64 and GB adapters*
Oh, you bas***d! And I mean that in the good way. I'm more than a little jealous of that bad-ass classic gear! :P

Congratuations and good luck with fixing the N64 cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all