Hacking Flash Cards and airports

AnonymousPal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this and along with that I'm probably just being very paranoid but I'm currently living in South Korea and will be heading home for the holidays to the US. I have bought a bunch of r4 cards for christmas presents will I have any troubles bringing those through airport security in my carry on bag? If so would it be better to put them in my checked luggage? Thanks so much in advance. And you all have a wonderful holiday.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had no problem from the US to Jamaica. They dont look really.

I bought back a Machete
ninja.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No problems at all, I've flown both to USA and Japan with my flash cards and no one cares at all.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Chrono_Tata said:
Yeah. How many is this "bunch"? If it's like a hundred then you're gonna have problems if Customs stops you.
I had 3 flash cards with me the last time, but by a bunch I guess he means 10+

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Well, if it's around 10 there's no problem since you can say they are gifts. If it's a lot than that you would have a hard time convincing Customs that you're not bringing them in to sell. US Customs are pretty strict from what I heard. They have the rights to crowbar your checked luggage if it's locked.

Also, why R4s? *facepalm*

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Carry on-bags are scanned for liquids and weapons. They don't care about video games (unless there's a bomb in them), and they won't even be able to distinguish between flash cards from real games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs