• Total voters
D

Deleted-236924

fenzo666 said:
1) Pokomon
2) Nintondo
3) Greatures
4) GAME FLEAK
5) Where are you reading/making-up this non-sense?
biggrin.gif

On the fake scan?

QUOTE(bmtrocks @ Feb 2 2010, 09:54 PM) What's your point? Gamefreak didn't develop those games.

The recent announcement said Gamefreak is developing new Pokemon games for the DS and will have new Pokemon in it. Gamefreak doesn't develop any of the Pokemon games except for the mainline ones. No spinoffs, nothing. To even suggest that this announcement isn't 5th gen is ludicrous at this time, unless they start developing the Pokemon spinoffs all of a sudden.
Thinking about it, that does makes sense.
But still, they could be developping a spin-off themself featuring new Pokémon.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
I am r4ymond said:
Have you guys ever thought of the "2nd" Evolution of Delibird and Farfetch'd? Those 2 Pokemon in the picture could be it.
We've all pretty much realized that by now...Unless you were saying they're fake...

Then why do I see posts saying that they're fake and people saying that those two Pokémon up there are Farfetch'd and Delibird when they're clearly the second evolution...

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont care about new pokemon being made, I care about a pokemon game with all regions and all those other things people suggested about a good pokemon game. Also they need to make a pokemon trading card game for the ds.

Anyways, hopefully they dont get lazy and make crappy designs.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
About time Farfetch'd got an evolution. Still interested in seeing what they do with the gameplay.

EDIT: Bah, didn't realize this was a fake. How unfortunate. =/

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am r4ymond said:
Then why do I see posts saying that they're fake and people saying that those two Pokémon up there are Farfetch'd and Delibird when they're clearly the second evolution...

You're not reading properly, or you're taking certain posts too literally. I'm not sure how, though, as I've looked back and can't see anything posted so far (even by the most illiterate of members) that could be misconstrued as the poster calling these two Farfetch'd and Delibird.

Everyone realizes they're supposed to be evolutions of those Pokemon; the vast majority of people just believe this is a fake, created by a non-official source.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
There's an even bigger give-away that this scan is fake: Never has there been a Pokemon (as far as I can remember) that has the same position in the sprite as it has is in the official artwork.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if there are real, then we know for sure that there won't be many big changes if the battle system is identical.

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd honestly like to see some dog/wolf kind of starter >_> getting tired of rats and rodents and weird plant types.

And I agree on this thing being fake because of the sprite used for Farfetch'd's second evolution.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, it looks real.
Has the whole "We stopped caring about making pokemon look decent" stench all over it
Fake though.

EDIT: Remind me to kill anyone making farfetch'd puns.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree that it's too soon and the Pokemon just look too weird, but...when the next game comes out, I'd really like it to have all the regions, non-linear story - by this I mean you're able to go wherever you please right from the start and lots of sidequests, so that the world would feel really real. But I guess that would break the canon, but they could make it as a spinoff or something.
smile.gif

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fenzo666 said:
Pingouin7 said:
It even says "2010 Pokomon" and "Copyright 1995 - 2010 Nintondo / Greatures inc. / GAME FLEAK inc." at the very bottom.
1) Pokomon
2) Nintondo
3) Greatures
4) GAME FLEAK
biggrin.gif
Where is that?

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
fenzo666 said:
Pingouin7 said:
It even says "2010 Pokomon" and "Copyright 1995 - 2010 Nintondo / Greatures inc. / GAME FLEAK inc." at the very bottom.
1) Pokomon
2) Nintondo
3) Greatures
4) GAME FLEAK
biggrin.gif
Where is that?
I bolded, italicized, and underlined where he said it was in the first quote. Oh wait, that was only to help your post count.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
Hatsu said:
fenzo666 said:
Pingouin7 said:
1) Pokomon
2) Nintondo
3) Greatures
4) GAME FLEAK
biggrin.gif
Where is that?
I bolded, italicized, and underlined where he said it was in the first quote. Oh wait, that was only to help your post count.
Bullfuckingshit. Not there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr