Hacking First flash card?what was yours?

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Acekard 2. After a while of being frustrated with losing saves, only having so many files on some games, and not wanting to re-buy the games I had lost, I looked around and found! That must have been 2008. My fifth DS, a DSi, now has an acekard 2i. It's all good!

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My first was M3 DS Real. Really incredible flashcart I have never had problems with it except for patience in firmware updates. I then got DSTT, and other flashcarts which you can see on my list. I review them so I get them for free.

Hotrootsoup

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I was just thinking about this.
I had a 256 mb flash cart that cost like $30 or $60 or something and the absolute original pass-key from Natrium 42

oneesli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Acekard 2
yaynds.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Ez-flash IV, and it was a good choice, because I got to play heaps of GBA and NDS games
biggrin.gif

Been through 2 of them and unfortunately, both are software bricked...
I can however still use them to play gba games with the slot1 gba loaders (such as rudolphs), but I don't even play GBA games anymore (I beat most of the good ones), let alone NDS games. And unfortunately all that NOR memory can't be accessed through rudolphs loaders either... It'd be nice if it even worked with EZ5, but they only support 3in1 nowadays.

I always wanted the original acekard (loved the ui and design), but i guess it was fortunate that I held off. Given my affiliation with bamboo gaming (Did some shop forum moderating and reviews) back in the day, they gave me a few flashcards so I had a couple of slot 1s including ak2, akrpg, ezflash5, supercard (original), G6Real, TTDS, M3Real, Edge.

I gave my bro the edge and sold the M3Real + a microsd to my best mate (on the cheap because he's my mate). The rest sit around my room, hardly in use at all. Most of them also suffer contact issues :S And I use the AK2 with my DS because it's the most reliable. I might try the new supercard OS with my supercard if it's compatible with the old ones... (is it?).

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was one of the original adopters of the Cyclo, back when it was,

"R4 IS THE BEST CYCLO IS TOO EXPENSIVE LALALALALALALA"

I now grin, for my still-working-supposed-doomsday-cart is still alive and kicking.
PCB's getting a little yellow, but it works a champ.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine was an R4 purchased over 2 years ago. I have since updated to an Acekard 2i and I am presently using my new Supercard DS Two.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh