many thanx to emuholic for the pics

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
next time try reading the whole post beofre u post silly questions
I'm sorry about that, but I was in a hurry when i wrote that and i didn't have enough time to read the whole post. However, there's no need 4 u to talk to me like that :'( Anyway, I think next time I'll just shut up.

QuickSilverMC

Trophies
XP
Country
wow, looks good but it sticks out of the DS i might buy this or wait until these on that dont stick out. untill then im supporting nintendo 100% by buying all the games i want (theres about 15 announced so far that i want) and 1 more PSP game

fintendo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
When I first saw the picture on their site and people suggested this would have something to do with XGFlash-team, I knew this is real. Good news indeed. People are just so stupid... Everyone at GBADev-forums shouted it's a fake...
Only time will tell in these kind of things.
I think I will definitely wait for better Flash carts. And I also figured in my mind not too long ago that DS Flash carts would include a "volume card" that is put in to the GBA-slot and a "loader card" that is put in to the DS-slot.

When there are good DS flash carts on the market my DS will finally get some playtime!
biggrin.gif

djgarf

I Am A Raver
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
next time try reading the whole post beofre u post silly questions

I'm sorry about that, but I was in a hurry when i wrote that and i didn't have enough time to read the whole post. However, there's no need 4 u to talk to me like that :'( Anyway, I think next time I'll just shut up.

sorry if u thought i was being rude but everything u asked you could of answered for yourself by just taking 1 minute to read the post properly

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So does anyone know if it plays commercial ds roms ?
I hope so

since DarkFader is in the team, and there'd be no different reasons for him not to manufacture his old PassMe's, they surely play commercial games

but if the encryption was cracked, why is still an original game needed to launch the DS roms from the GBA cart?
we'll see...
the pics are real, so this whole thing surely isn't a fake, and a NeoFlash team member said that it'll be out in about 2 weeks, so we'll just have to wait

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I could have sworn that I saw Darkfader´s name on neoflash.com some days ago, but I can´t find his name there today.
Was I wrong or did they remove his name?

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there were rumours about the XG Flash guys working on a DS flaschard, and the NeoFlash linker and cartridge with exchangable battery design are exactly the same as those of the XG2...

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Of course it will be illegal. Check the US millenium copywright act article for details. In breif, it is a device used to circumvent copy protection thus making it illegal. Plus Nintendo PROBABLY found a way to make it illegal to backup their software to begin with (check EULA that comes with any Nintendo software and you will see what I mean). But anyway this looks like a passme hack or passme itself, I believe someone will come out with a better solution some day but there's a slight possibility that this may be the only device available for a long while since the DS is more complicated than your average gameboy entertainment system. So I think I may just end up buying one because otherwise my DS just sits. I'm still planning on buying the same games that I would buy regardless of whether or not a flash unit is made available.

D

Deleted User

I think that maybe there might be something to the flash carts most of us own already.

Maybe, there'll be an add on for carts like the EFA, EZFA, EZ3, Super Card, etc...

The Neo Flash does seem to be a XG Flash Cart with the PassMe Addon?

I don't know...

D

Deleted User

QUOTE said:
I hope so

since DarkFader is in the team, and there'd be no different reasons for him not to manufacture his old PassMe's, they surely play commercial games

I read one of DarkFader's post at GBADev and he clearly stated he has nothing to do with the NeoFlash, I could be wrong though....

Someone correct me if I am

_sh0ck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
would Magic Key support other flash carts such as EFA, EZF, XG2 ???
Hope yes, but need confirmation. Neoflash's forum doesn't work
frown.gif

And if yes, what's the price for magic key without cart ?!
tongue.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    to which I responded:
    "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: it's uremum"
    +1
    I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some awesome pranks but I'm afraid to test them lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank goodness for VPN nowadays
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Thank goodness for VPN nowadays