Hacking Firmware Updater 4.3b

TULOA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok only issue now is installing this....

Hey wani can I still install this if I used the old one already? Otherwise how do you recommend I reverse this installation process.

Only issue tryin to install this update is my wii mote does not reconnect to press A.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TULOA said:
Any way to run this from the Smash Stack Trick?

I need to find a way to get this installed so I can get my HBC back.
No. You can run the updater, but it will fail as you have no trucha'd IOS's, unless you had cIOSCORP/DARKCORP installed.

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
If I use this, will it update my Wii to 4.3 without losing the ability to play backups, the homebrew channel, wiiboot (boot 2)? Basically everything the "Modify any Wii 4.2 and below sticky

the real SUX2BU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used this on one of my Wii's and everything seems to work just like before. Only thing is it seems to have removed my Priiloader. I reinstalled it easily but i haven't changed the Hacks file to change the settings.

Posts merged

I really like that my Firmware now says 4.3 Wanin. LOL

Kamina84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you soo much Wan !!
biggrin.gif
Sadly, I won't be able to test until I get home from work (which is in another 8 hours. >:( ).
frown.gif
Will this work if I have cios14 or do I update to the latest cios ? Thanks again.
smile.gif

TULOA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
TULOA said:
Any way to run this from the Smash Stack Trick?

I need to find a way to get this installed so I can get my HBC back.
No. You can run the updater, but it will fail as you have no trucha'd IOS's, unless you had cIOSCORP/DARKCORP installed.

I did have cIOSCORP installed from another sites guide. This is not a brand new Wii and I did not update from Nintendo but Wani's Updater. My issue is with the HBC channel gone and Priiloader gone I need a way to install them back. Possibly get a wad containing the patched System Menu or something?

Blumiere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everything was going perfectly until, what I presumed to be the final step, when it was installing the system menu 4.3E. Ended up with error -1010. Nothing seems to be bricked or anything, though ... channels load and stuff.

Using a PAL Wii, softmod with cIOScorp rev 19 and using IOS249 for the installation. Help?

Everlasting Nigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blumiere said:
Everything was going perfectly until, what I presumed to be the final step, when it was installing the system menu 4.3E. Ended up with error -1010. Nothing seems to be bricked or anything, though ... channels load and stuff.

Using a PAL Wii, softmod with cIOScorp rev 19 and using IOS249 for the installation. Help?

Do you have a lot of channels? I think it's cuz there's not much space. I removed some of the channels and that got it to run.

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
Blumiere said:

Check what version your Wii says it is.

GMsupr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
When I try to install this first download everything at internet mode then when it try to install system 4.3E it pop up: INSTALL ERROR! (RET = -1010)

anybody know what this means? little help in here and I have waninkoko 4.0 eu firmware.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
GMsupr said:
When I try to install this first download everything at internet mode then when it try to install system 4.3E it pop up: INSTALL ERROR! (RET = -1010)

anybody know what this means? little help in here and I have waninkoko 4.0 eu firmware.

Space issues.
Try to free more blocks before you start installing.

GMsupr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Pakatus said:
Space issues.

How many blocks do I need because I have 386 blocks on wii and at SD card I have 864 blocks free? so I guess problem isn't about this free space?

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
GMsupr said:
Pakatus said:
Space issues.

How many blocks do I need because I have 386 blocks on wii and at SD card I have 864 blocks free? so I guess problem isn't about this free space?

I have about 800 free and installed it yesterday...no issues whatever.,

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
jznomoney said:
does it matter the size of the sd card you used because I tried with a 32mb one and it failed on downloading the eula

the minimum recommended fo anything wii modding is 512MB-1GB, some channels/SM alone are 25+MB and your using a 32MB card mmmmmm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay