making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
iplayer blocked in v4.0.0-7?

As far as I remember, iPlayer never was 3DS compatible, otherwise it would compete with the DSTWO...

iPlayer is only compatible with DSi, up to 1.4.4 as of now.

if it works on 1.4.4 DSi it will work on 3DS 4.0.0-7

not true as other cards that was updated the day or day after the dsi 1.44 update got re-blocked.

only sueprcard DSTwo was reblocked but the update before was only a slight header tweak which didnt require reflashing (to work on DSi 1.4.4)
remember the 3DS has more advancements so a Re-flash of a new header was needed

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated today, only to find out that my DSTWO Supercard no longer works. When I try to launch it, I get an error message. Can anyone tell how to fix it? If it involves reflashing, is it possible to do it on my computer?

JoshuaHicks

Trophies
XP
what about the R4i Gold Plus from r4ids.COM?
I just got it in the mail today and I'm having so much trouble with it
the site says it should be able to work on the latest firmware without updating anything

I installed the kernel, and it just gives me the unknown error/reboot screen every time

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, nevermind about the DSTWO, I had great success using this method http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-8832-1-1.html

ShielaZhan

Trophies
XP
thanks for those
clear.png
On another note if you dont mind id like to post this image on my gaming news blog. Ill put credits to you with a link to your profile and ill add a link to this thread as the source ^_^

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
what about the R4i Gold Plus from r4ids.COM?
I just got it in the mail today and I'm having so much trouble with it
the site says it should be able to work on the latest firmware without updating anything

I installed the kernel, and it just gives me the unknown error/reboot screen every time

that website has many cards

you most likely either didnt buy the latest one which they are on about or didnt get a upgraded firmware card

Xolima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.r4i-gold.eu/

I followed your advice and updated my firmware on my 3ds. The flashcard stopped working, opens but doesn't run, black screen with white text (please turn off the power something like that). I downloaded the latest kernel and put it on the micro sd card. Now this is the crappy part, it still doesn't work. The website clearly says that the flashcard supports the new nintendo firmware version without any further updates and they don't answer my emails.

Any advice ?

Pong20302000

OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
http://www.r4i-gold.eu/

I followed your advice and updated my firmware on my 3ds. The flashcard stopped working, opens but doesn't run, black screen with white text (please turn off the power something like that). I downloaded the latest kernel and put it on the micro sd card. Now this is the crappy part, it still doesn't work. The website clearly says that the flashcard supports the new nintendo firmware version without any further updates and they don't answer my emails.

Any advice ?

sound like you think updating is just copying files the the SD card

which is in correct as that only update the kernel

to update the card your needed to run a .nds update file or go on the menu and tell it to update
which you most likely didnt do
so you need to run it on a console that still loads the card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ