Hacking Firmware 1.18-BETA1 released

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Pong20302000 said:
well to you sir i say *BURN*
You cant prevent this kind of situation...

Every people can take the 3 files, make his own pack, etc...

Forget-it, people here are not stupid about this kind of new "KERNEL"
wink.gif

About you, when do you start to work in this DSTT section ?
grog.gif

raya2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked this firmware and the following games didn't work:

WarioWare D.I.Y (U)
Sonic Classic Collection (U)

it is a fake firmware

Noib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
r0man said:
@Noib, you're complaining about me taking YSMenu without permission when you are using it to play pirated games? You should take a lie down and read this.

I didn't say anything like "zmog guize i totally haxed nuu kernel without anyone elses h3lp!!!111oneoneone." The majority of the work was done by other people, but lots of people probably run stock 1.17a12 without any updates. Releasing a new firmware version that not only incorporates the latest updates but also includes a better menu helps dstt owners.

Except I don't use YSMenu. Nice work.

Beyond that, my point is if the guy doesn't even want YSMenu mirrored, you think he would want some hack making tiny changes and trying to claim it as his own? You are as bad as the DSTT guys stealing 1.17a12. How much do we want to bet that if I were to go back and look I could find a post from you crying that ashley was gone and there weren't any updates anymore because of it? Don't talk to me about being a hypocrite.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noib said:
r0man said:
@Noib, you're complaining about me taking YSMenu without permission when you are using it to play pirated games? You should take a lie down and read this.

I didn't say anything like "zmog guize i totally haxed nuu kernel without anyone elses h3lp!!!111oneoneone." The majority of the work was done by other people, but lots of people probably run stock 1.17a12 without any updates. Releasing a new firmware version that not only incorporates the latest updates but also includes a better menu helps dstt owners.

Except I don't use YSMenu. Nice work.

Beyond that, my point is if the guy doesn't even want YSMenu mirrored, you think he would want some hack making tiny changes and trying to claim it as his own? You are as bad as the DSTT guys stealing 1.17a12. How much do we want to bet that if I were to go back and look I could find a post from you crying that ashley was gone and there weren't any updates anymore because of it?
rather,ashley stole DSTT firmware and made his own,then DSTT team took it back.

Also,put it this way,YSMenu is a pirated rom,therefore,you can't give it out or hack it in anyway w/o his permission,but he lets it be downloaded on his site only.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
CrimzonEyed said:
amaro said:
Yasu does not like people who copy and put YSMenu to download.
lecture.gif

I'm just warning you!

don't think he cares anymore, he have not mad an update in a year

for sure he doesn't care much about DS anymore
because i can see that he is contributing new stuff for Wii

flamingo24

Trophies
XP
Country
terryforever said:
does tis means,
i can use DSTT firmware than Ysmenu???

You can use both either-or. YSMenu uses the DSTT kernel as a framework and the two kernels are practical mirrors of each other.

QUOTE(siamese @ Apr 21 2010, 08:41 PM) downloaded 7 wonders II (E)
rolleyes.gif

doesn't run, two white screens error (can`t create .sav file)
wacko.gif

This is a fake release, the author did nothing but take the work of others and call it his own. If you want updates click here; 1.93 is recommended atm, just replace the files in the TTMENU folder.

siamese

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thank you very much for the update info
yaywii.gif
, just "replacing files in the TTMenu folder" is what i´ve been doing on 1.17a12 with a moonshell/YSMenu mobo in my ds lite an a YSMenu mobo on my dsi and it works.
Edit ---- don`t know why but v 1.89 works fine and updates 1.93, 1.95 don´t
wacko.gif
7 wonders II, again
is there a reason for having a fake release uploaded on filetrip?
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i heard obs makes gd lag alot