ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Jospin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
@Jospin, unfortunately, Progenitor hasn't had updates since a little over a year ago so we are stuck with that version. I could revisit making an item editor into Fodlan editor later down the road.
what concerned me was not the items but the combat arts and weapons
i wanted to rebalance astra

wazxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greeting everyone!my favorite character Sothis she can't use any magic,this broken my heart T_T
Can someone help me with this?I uploaded the savefile
gra.png

Attachments

• slot13.zip
    13.2 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by wazxy,

gh0stslayr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Jospin, at this time, you'll have to edit manually for Astra. Not sure how comfortable you are with hex editing but I can show you where the changes would have to be.

@wazxy, unfortunately, due to Sothis being unused, you'll have to manually add the spells. I can do this for you if you give me the spell list that you want.

Reactions: wazxy

wazxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Jospin, at this time, you'll have to edit manually for Astra. Not sure how comfortable you are with hex editing but I can show you where the changes would have to be.

@wazxy, unfortunately, due to Sothis being unused, you'll have to manually add the spells. I can do this for you if you give me the spell list that you want.
Thanks for your reply!
Sothis can level up to learn the new magic? or just to use the edited magic list?

Last edited by wazxy,

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sothis can level up to learn the new magic? or just to use the edited magic list?
I believe there was a highlight unit code which overwrites the spell list a unit has, the problem was that if you change classes the list reverts back to persondata.bin list.
As for sothis, you might have a better experience hacking her persondata.bin to spell rank S, list of spell, and NEVER use the sothis shield that only the Mc has access to.

Reactions: wazxy

wazxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe there was a highlight unit code which overwrites the spell list a unit has, the problem was that if you change classes the list reverts back to persondata.bin list.
As for sothis, you might have a better experience hacking her persondata.bin to spell rank S, list of spell, and NEVER use the sothis shield that only the Mc has access to.
Now i think my sothis will be a good fighter ;{
I heard it before,sothis shield lead to role reset

Last edited by wazxy,

Drapsheik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello, I have an issue editing the stats of Byleth. I was attempting to do an Isekai type run and just edit my main unit (Byleth).
However every time I write the save with increased stats, it just resets to normal.
I can't seem to edit my stats with the save editor.

Drapsheik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello, I have an issue editing the stats of Byleth. I was attempting to do an Isekai type run and just edit my main unit (Byleth).
However every time I write the save with increased stats, it just resets to normal.
I can't seem to edit my stats with the save editor.

I realized I posted twice in a row by accident. I just created the account and I think it double posted. I don't know how to delete my post.

Charganium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I seem to have missed the quests where you get Jeralt's ring. Does anyone know if there is a way to flag these as complete so my Byleth can get married?

gh0stslayr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@wazxy, I would agree with Gamerjin in terms of modifying the persondata but if you're ok with just keeping Sothis at her current class, let me know.

@Drapsheik, don't worry about the double post as it happens all the time! Are you making sure you press the Save Changes near the top center of the save editor every time you change the stats?

@Charganium, maybe you can use the save editor and set the A Visit to Jeralt quest to State 4 and see if that helps.

rusty887

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i finished the systemEditor! (The source is included)
Pretty simple to use, open the "FE3H_systemEditor.exe", press the button, go to the location of your system file, open it and save the new system file.

And thanks to Falo for publishing the source of the SaveEditor, I used that as a basis for this small tool.

Hi,
I'm trying to use this with yuzu but I keep getting an error message saying the filesize is invalid. I tried ignoring the message and overwriting my old system file with the new one but when I loaded the game it said the save file was corrupted.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    71.9 KB · Views: 134

Tayfunx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i couldnt figure out how to add characters like sothis or rhea. where can i find a post that explains it? i got the character files

Whiyu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm having a hard time finding the DATA1.bin files to use for romfs editors. Can anyone help me through discord or DM's?

TheHegemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Whiyu, have you found the DATA1.bin files yet?

I have also released an update to Fodlan Editor.

It may take some time but I am planning to add capabilities for persondata and data files to hopefully replace the aged Progenitor.
I registered just to thank you for your continued work on the Fodlan editor. I really hope you're able to keep adding new features. I'm particularly interested in editing the number of health bars/spaces taken up by monster classes. And being able to edit all the currently grayed out stuff would be awesome. If you know anything about the health bars or "size" part, lemme know! You're doing the Goddess' work.

TheHegemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone figured out how to change character specific level up dialogues/portraits to match their voice id? I've managed to more or less convert Byleth into Sothis, but whenever she levels up, she uses byleth's voice and portrait.
Same thing with the mvp thing after battle. All her other voice lines work, and I know Sothis herself has them, but Byleth refuses to use them.

Similarly, you seemingly can't use immaculate one's voice lines unless you are using the immaculate one's class, but the same is not true for hegemon husk.

I've done a bit of experimenting using edited and unedited versions of the person data/ class data in hxd comparitively, but had no luck finding the values controlling these things.

ARTTTTT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
i use Save Editor Beta V4 fixed for 1.2.0 but not working with the espasion ,.. porque el save editor funciona con SLOT00 y el otro esta con EX00, lo cambie con slort y lo reconocio pero cuando cargo la informacion igual no funciona, habra otro save editor actualisado para la EXPASION¡??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol