ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's part of the story so I don't want it changed. However I don't understand why you can get better Rank with Jeralt if it's still part of the story.

yeah But Jeralt is Awesome he Already has Full Voice line(s) and all??.. why not want him as Character i think it would be Awesome they Basically have everything they Need for that ui and Character Sprites and animation(s) basically for him and all, and also his Class , just add the rest of the classes and whatnot and it be complete.. im not saying Change Completely Story of Jeralt on what Happened and all, I'm Saying an option to pick either way.. think about it , also even Sothis* already did the Flow of time thing .. basically all they have to do is split story right there and make new DLC and or Update for extra story line and path to take :)

Last edited by Zaybokk, , Reason: Credit(s) where it due...

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yeah But Jeralt is Awesome he Already has Full Voice line(s) and all??.. why not want him as Character i think it would be Awesome they Basically have everything they Need for that ui and Character Sprites and animation(s) basically for him and all, and also his Class , just add the rest of the classes and whatnot and it be complete.. im not saying Change Completely Story of Jeralt on what Happened and all, I'm Saying an option to pick either way.. think about it , also even so this already did the Flow of time thing .. basically all they have to do is split story right there and make new DLC and or Update for extra story line and path to take :)
I would like him maybe in NG+, but not part of the "original" story. I however would love a "pre" story with Jeralt, like what happened in the Church etc.

Reactions: Zaybokk

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would like him maybe in NG+, but not part of the "original" story. I however would love a "pre" story with Jeralt, like what happened in the Church etc.
what i'm saying ! :) , like example you can change and or pick new story Path and or unlocked once u beat first time game on story mode on New Game + or something like that... be awesome :)

then:
there's more too it... especially , with the Knights and all and also Lady Rhea - that part of it too and i'm sure Alois knows more than what he says about Jeralt as well, because that one part , where he seems real Hesitant too tell you about your Father -( Jeralt)-something about him , that he would rather not talk about -- only over drinks or something , seems very interesting , i would love a pre-story on about this one for sure... and also why Lady Rhea , why she wouldn't even let your father , when he mentions that he Couldn't fight alongside of you because Lady Rhea wouldn't let him for some reason.??..

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
theres a ton more characters. you can even have some of the big bois too. Im headin to bed now but will update tomorrow if someone hasnt already by then
Dumb question, but I think it's possible to use Edizon to swap around as well. Then you could make a list so people can pick and choose ;)

Reactions: Zaybokk

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dumb question, but I think it's possible to use Edizon to swap around as well. Then you could make a list so people can pick and choose ;)
hmm, edizon can swap as well?? wow , very interesting, but how can we do that with edizon?..

just changed it now lol
now i got a little wood -pecker looking at me now with Hawk-Eyes like on old fire emblem where they could change into animals and or beast-forms lol :P
u little sly fox you! lol :P

Last edited by Zaybokk, , Reason: Credit(s) where it due...

Tarophus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to change the calendar (more precisely, the week you're in) on this save editor?

As far as I know there's only the option to switch chapters, but might as well ask.

Reactions: Takeshi666

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1