ROM Hack Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

officialmurky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty sure that Sothis will be a DLC character, or at the very least will be playable in some DLC missions (there was talk of Wave 4 having additional characters and 'returning' characters, sometime around April next year). I do think that she was likely playable at one point but had existing missions cut from the game, either for reasons pertaining to the story they wanted to tell or just to jam them into upcoming DLC.

Also I agree, it seems strange that you can still further your rank with Jeralt despite that happening.

Edit: Didn't notice I'd somehow missed 23ish posts, thanks website for not loading them )o)

Edit2: and some character imports? Nice! Gives me more things to torture this poor editor with.

Last edited by officialmurky,

officialmurky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I went and had a go with the other editor mentioned, the Chrisblue one - and it's actually quite useful. It was a pain at first since the resx files had unnecessary data nodes in there that bamboozled me for the best part of 10 minutes, but once my tired ass figured it out and got past that issue, I had a good bit of time to fiddle with stuff. So far, not many issues have popped up but I've been fairly restrained on turning characters into literal gods. Guess I'll let you know what issues I find and how to avoid them yourselves if they do show up.

Katie Tamouzian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All codes related are in the OP. Download and check the codes.

The code that he's talking about isn't in the OP. They're asking for a code for +1 all stats except MOV only, leaving charm to be able to level also. @Zaybokk says there is a code for it which is what a majority is asking for.

The ones in the OP has either all stats or except MOV/Charm.

Last edited by Katie Tamouzian,

kazuki_chan8

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The code that he's talking about isn't in the OP. They're asking for a code for +1 all stats except MOV only, leaving charm to be able to level also. @Zaybokk says there is a code for it which is what a majority is asking for.

The ones in the OP has either all stats or except MOV/Charm.
Yup thats right. Maybe @Zaybokk will give us the code if he telling the truth.. lol.

simsimsim

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I know the infernal difficulty cheat doesn't really work as it has maps with no units and everyone being 99 etc. But what about maddening? Is it playable at all? Did people complete it with no issue? I can't wait to play it and don't want to wait for the official patch given that we have no clue when it's coming.

Thanks!

Last edited by simsimsim,

MagnesG

GBAtemp Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup thats right. Maybe @Zaybokk will give us the code if he telling the truth.. lol.
My bad. Could I suggest you use an infinite item code instead for charm? You will get one eventually when you start using the battalions, and the charm are only related to battalions anyway(except for dancer case). Or just edit your saves and use the codes that had already been available? That will be better and faster rather than waiting for someone to create it for you.

At this point people can really breeze through the game without even grinding, so the interest is low.

Katie Tamouzian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad. Could I suggest you use an infinite item code instead for charm? You will get one eventually when you start using the battalions, and the charm are only related to battalions anyway(except for dancer case). Or just edit your saves and use the codes that had already been available? That will be better and faster rather than waiting for someone to create it for you.

At this point people can really breeze through the game without even grinding, so the interest is low.

That's what I've been doing, using the item code for the charm stat. My only concern was @Zaybokk telling someone that there is a code for it without actually providing the said code. This might provide confusion for some cause they'll be looking and asking for it and it doesn't even exist (at this point).

officialmurky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@simsimsim I've been playing on Maddening for a short while now, and so far its been a decent challenge (even without the use of stuff like +1 All Stats or Infinite Durability). I've not had any real standout issues like empty maps or lvl99 units, but I've not played through the entire game on Maddening yet - if stuff goes nuts then I'll probably post about it here.

As for when its coming out for us officially, I would presume as part of the free updates in a month or two.

Reactions: simsimsim

officialmurky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yea, they're asking for All Stats +1 (Except MOV) since Charm is useful in certain scenarios (mostly Battalions). I think the only codes I'd need just to speed some processes up would be that exact one as well as the All Stats +2 (Except MOV), and the extra exp variants you mentioned before (for LVL and Skill EXP), but if there's any others you've managed to make and are happy with sharing then feel free to post them so we can test them out.

Reactions: Zaybokk

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yea, they're asking for All Stats +1 (Except MOV) since Charm is useful in certain scenarios (mostly Battalions). I think the only codes I'd need just to speed some processes up would be that exact one as well as the All Stats +2 (Except MOV), and the extra exp variants you mentioned before (for LVL and Skill EXP), but if there's any others you've managed to make and are happy with sharing then feel free to post them so we can test them out.
okay just sec.. i give one that has all stats +1 and more that has no MOV attached to them.. sorry about taking so long , just making pics that but it will also have no Charm either, if that's okay?..
so Charm is only for battalions??

Katie Tamouzian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay just sec.. i give one that has all stats +1 and more that has no MOV attached to them.. sorry about taking so long , just making pics that but it will also have no Charm either, if that's okay?..
so Charm is only for battalions??

That's the code that's already in the OP. The person that was originally asking wanted a code for +1 all stats (including Charm) but excluding MOV, which you originally said already existed but doesn't. And Charm is both for battalions and is necessary to acquire the dancer class.

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's the code that's already in the OP. The person that was originally asking wanted a code for +1 all stats (including Charm) but excluding MOV, which you originally said already existed but doesn't. And Charm is both for battalions and is necessary to acquire the dancer class.
he didn't ask that , when it comes to codes, it's better to be more specific and exactly what your talking on them..
and yes it does exist , if we make it exist??..
i'll post mine in a sec.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he didn't ask that , when it comes to codes, it's better to be more specific and exactly what your talking on them..
and yes it does exist , if we make it exist??..
i'll post mine in a sec.
I don't think you understood what he said properly. He did ask for a cheat that had all stats +1 excluding Move. Its been requested quite a lot actually. We already have one that does all stats +1 or +2 and one that does all stats +1/2 excluding Move and Charm. The original creator of the codes from the OP said that it wasn't possible to make a code that does everything except Move because the Move stat comes before Charm in the data, so it was either everything or cut out both Move and Charm. I'm not saying it isn't possible, I'm just repeating what was said.

Unless you found a special way around that and your code can do what the others cannot, you don't have to waste the time creating a new one for us. We already have the two you said you would do. We appreciate it, but it would just be kind of pointless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup