ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates: Gunter Growth Patch

GermanTacos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After playing through so many runs of Fire Emblem Fates (in both Conquest and Revelation), I wondered why Gunter was given such a raw deal. Not only is he a bad representation of the Jagen archetype due to his average bases, he gets little to no use outside of being a pair-up bot for Corrin.

This patch gives him a considerable growth boost (His growth total has gone up from a measly 50 to 290, which is on par with both Ryoma and Xander).

While to an optimizer, he will still be worse than units like Silas and Xander, this adds an extra option to anyone looking to spice up a run.

Old Growths:
HP: 15
Str: 5
Mag: 0
Skill: 5
Spd: 0
Lck: 15
Def: 5
Res: 0

New Growths:
HP: 50
Str: 55
Mag: 0
Skill: 70
Spd: 25
Lck: 25
Def: 55
Res: 10

Bases:
+2 Spd
+1 Def

Additionally, this patch enables him to support in Revelation, which he cannot do in the base game.

Download (USA Special Edition)

v1.0 - Initial Release

If you would like a version for your game, send me a GameData.bin.lz file, untouched, for it, and I will update the .zip with it.

Reactions: fe_et

GermanTacos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I know this is largely unhelpful since it can't be used in addition to support hacks, or any other growth changes. I just thought I might put it out there in case somebody wanted it in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it