ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One small question. Is it possible, that 1st gens can marry 2nd gens? Like Charlotte x Nina? o:
Normally, it's not, but we could edit it, right?

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
One small question. Is it possible, that 1st gens can marry 2nd gens? Like Charlotte x Nina? o:
Normally, it's not, but we could edit it, right?
Yes, but UnassumingVenusaur has stated that outside of MU, she will not add S support options between 1st and 2nd gen characters. If you're desperate there's a support editor for Fates somewhere, but this patch will never have 1st/2nd gen marriage options.

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, but UnassumingVenusaur has stated that outside of MU, she will not add S support options between 1st and 2nd gen characters. If you're desperate there's a support editor for Fates somewhere, but this patch will never have 1st/2nd gen marriage options.
The only one I found uses a regular Gamedata.bin and not .bin.lz, so I guess I need a bit help ^^'

Edit: Support Option is edited and the file isn't corrupted. Just the convos are the problem.

Last edited by Shirokami~,

The Iron Rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only one I found uses a regular Gamedata.bin and not .bin.lz, so I guess I need a bit help ^^'

Edit: Support Option is edited and the file isn't corrupted. Just the convos are the problem.
You probably have "hide known extensions" turned on in windows' folder options.

Yeah, I'm using Hans, I'll try to fix the file names and see what happens. Thanks!
Actually... Stupid question... Where are the file names?
So file names are what... files are called. I'm not quite sure how to explain this another way.

It's probably easier for you to just use NTR rather than HANS.

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You probably have "hide known extensions" turned on in windows' folder options.

You got that one wrong, I only found a support editor for Gamedata.bin, maybe I messed my sentence up a bit Still a bad gramma

And isn't it just for the Support option, which is already done? I need a way to edit conversations, but thanks anyways o:

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You got that one wrong, I only found a support editor for Gamedata.bin, maybe I messed my sentence up a bit Still a bad gramma

And isn't it just for the Support option, which is already done? I need a way to edit conversations, but thanks anyways o:
I could be understanding you wrong but that support editor is probably the right one. The only thing it adds is options, you'll have to write and code the conversations yourself or recruit interested persons to do it. How did you think the convos in this hack came to be? : P

The 1st/2nd gen marriages you were asking about are not 'already done', you'll have to add those yourself with the support editor. To edit/add convos, you'll need FEAT and the ability to understand how Fates' conversation code works - the FEITS guide is a good starting point for that.

Good luck on this project, should you choose to try it.

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I could be understanding you wrong but that support editor is probably the right one. The only thing it adds is options, you'll have to write and code the conversations yourself or recruit interested persons to do it. How did you think the convos in this hack came to be? : P

The 1st/2nd gen marriages you were asking about are not 'already done', you'll have to add those yourself with the support editor. To edit/add convos, you'll need FEAT and the ability to understand how Fates' conversation code works - the FEITS guide is a good starting point for that.

Good luck on this project, should you choose to try it.

I meant that I (Mee '^') already add the options (In my file) so it's just the convos, but I figured out already. Thanks anyways. I know, my gramma can be really confusing and missunderstandable.. ^^" xD

Last edited by Shirokami~,

RasenShot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm sorry to ask this, but does anybody know if someone is working on Lucina's conversations or approximately when the mod is going to implement them? I don't want to sound demanding or anything, its just that it's been a long time since anything amiibo has been updated. And if it's halted for some reason, I could *TRY* to write them myself.

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
Just curious, would there be any chance of someone uploading a 100% global file with all of @UnassumingVenusaur's new v5.1 pairings complete? I'd love to just scroll through and read them all! :)

(P.S. Also Rinkah x Sakura and Rinkah x Hinoka are the shiznit, just saying lol :P)

Last edited by Rakidas,

T-Fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made an account just to say that the writing for these conversations have been amazing from the ones that I've read so far. You can just tell the jump in quality from the original localized conversations to the S supports you've written. All I wanted to say, good day.

Reactions: Clouded Sun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F