ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't have to do with marriage. But I was just thinking. Could you add a C-A for Caeldori/Selena? Seeing as Selena is literally Severa who was Cordelia's daughter. And Caeldori is a lot like Cordelia, I could see someone writing some interesting supports for them together.
Actually, I just looked it up and it turns out Caeldori can actually be Selena's daughter. So, they do have supports together. But their mother/daughter conversation is completely generic and makes no mention of the fact that Selena's daughter looks exactly like her own mother. It'd be cool if someone rewrote those. Or if you added non-mother/daughter supports for them. Because it would've been really interesting to see how Selena would react to a character looking just like her mother.

00technocolor00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't have to do with marriage. But I was just thinking. Could you add a C-A for Caeldori/Selena? Seeing as Selena is literally Severa who was Cordelia's daughter. And Caeldori is a lot like Cordelia, I could see someone writing some interesting supports for them together.
Actually, I just looked it up and it turns out Caeldori can actually be Selena's daughter. So, they do have supports together. But their mother/daughter conversation is completely generic and makes no mention of the fact that Selena's daughter looks exactly like her own mother. It'd be cool if someone rewrote those. Or if you added non-mother/daughter supports for them. Because it would've been really interesting to see how Selena would react to a character looking just like her mother.
In the original jp version I recall she had unique mother/child supports with her. Like Selena wouldn't directly say anything to Caeldori but act a bit strange twords her because shes kinda freaked out.
First our swimsuits then our fire emblem-amie, and now this. DAMN YOU TREE HOUSE (or whoever is responsible for the localisation, I think its tree house)

Triforce141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But their mother/daughter conversation is completely generic and makes no mention of the fact that Selena's daughter looks exactly like her own mother.

Wait, what? Selena and Caeldori's supports in the localized version DO reference the fact that Caeldori looks are Cordelia.

Edit: Thanks to ShadowMario3 for the 100% support log Global Savefile

MGMqQN2.jpg

Last edited by Triforce141,

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah. What? I looked at the files in the romfs to look at their mother/daughter support and it was just a generic conversation. Hmmmmm. I mean it could've been the wrong file since I don't know Japanese. But I ran all the support dialogues through FEITs and it was definitely Selena and Caeldori talking with each other but it was just a generic conversation. So, I'm confused. Maybe I just managed to miss that line. After seeing that the C rank was generic, I just kinda skimmed through the B and A assuming they were the same. And just skimming through them, they really did both seem to be generic too.
Either way, I think it'd be neat for to them have supports even if they're not mother/daughter. Supports that like focus on how weirded out Selena is that Caeldori looks just like her mother despite not being related to her.

Last edited by rikudawn,

PotatoMasterSupreme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've tried extracting the .zip for this hack with about 3,000 different kinds of software (7-zip, WinRAR, CAMUnZip, winzip, ALzip, Tugzip, IZArc, zipper, zipeg, and whatever Windows 8 has built-in) and they've all corrupted the files. Does anyone know a file extractor (for Windows) that actually doesn't corrupt them? Because I'm running out of ideas (and really want this hack to work).

EDIT: Nevermind! Apparently I was using a pretty old version of WinRAR, because I updated it and tried again and everything is working fine!

Last edited by PotatoMasterSupreme,
Reactions: sutorumie

00technocolor00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've tried extracting the .zip for this hack with about 3,000 different kinds of software (7-zip, WinRAR, CAMUnZip, winzip, ALzip, Tugzip, IZArc, zipper, zipeg, and whatever Windows 8 has built-in) and they've all corrupted the files. Does anyone know a file extractor (for Windows) that actually doesn't corrupt them? Because I'm running out of ideas (and really want this hack to work).
Ive got winrar and 7zip and they both extract everything fine. Uhm... upgrade to windows 10?? (Thats what Im on) Drag and drop the files in a folder manual cus maybe a virus is screwing with your extractors internal extraction option idk???

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
I married F!Kamui to Aqua in Birthright in my Special Edition game, but there was no S-support dialogue... is this normal? The first post says the dialogue was added for them in Birthright! :O or does it not work with the special edition's birthright?

Joshkinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't say for certain, but since Azura and Kamui have different supports for the different routes, the S-support was most likely for a different version. Not Birthright.

EDIT: Oh, I just checked and it was Birthright. Well, I dunno what to tell you. Sorry.

Raitera11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! ^^
I'm new here, so please don't get mad, but I want to know how you can mix the undub romf with this romf, thank you to whomever responds! ^^ -random hug- :3

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hi! ^^
I'm new here, so please don't get mad, but I want to know how you can mix the undub romf with this romf, thank you to whomever responds! ^^ -random hug- :3
use RomFS Exractor to extract the contents of the undub romfs, drag and drop the files of this hack over the romfs and replace the files when asked (be careful of what extractor you use, check the m/@E folder to check that your files are ok), and once you've overwritten the files just rebuild the romfs and you're good to go.

Raitera11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use RomFS Exractor to extract the contents of the undub romfs, drag and drop the files of this hack over the romfs and replace the files when asked (be careful of what extractor you use, check the m/@E folder to check that your files are ok), and once you've overwritten the files just rebuild the romfs and you're good to go.
First off, Yay my first reply! ^^ -hugs-
Second off, what do you mean by what extractor, like the Romf extractor, and won't it override the S-Support data due to the undub having the regular data?

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
First off, Yay my first reply! ^^ -hugs-
Second off, what do you mean by what extractor, like the Romf extractor, and won't it override the S-Support data due to the undub having the regular data?
The undub only affects audio files, so the 2 shouldn't conflict.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o