Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidj16 said:
Pioggia said:
sa1amandra said:
I wonder if notria will release 2.0 THEN stop the project, then we send a mad raid to Davidj16.

it was released ... yesterday ... on nu-hacks forums .. but no one else can download it ... because of davidj16 ...
but if you were looking for a script trans then you wouldn't have been very happy, it wasn't put in the patch cause the guy who released the translation wouldn't give them permission to use the script
it was just a polish up from 0.1.0 and some items still weren't fully translated yet, but the games playable so meh

v2 patch. (Yes the one with no script like poster said above)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ufxwfi6qtxi

wow... either you have no life and you like to torture people, or you're just an idiot who likes to see good work fall to ruin. either way, nice job(sarcasm)....

ATARI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as much as david is responsible its not exactly his fault that notria is acting like a baby about the situation

wah wah

davidj16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol honestly I just thought it was a stupid way to advertise a forum. And I got banned from the forum for a very dumb reason. But you shouldn't quit because of me. Its not like I affected your work. I said Id stop lol.

SilentRight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I seriously don't know why you would close the forum just because one person spammed the forum. The solution is simple. Ban his IP. Plus when you say there will be no continuation of the FE Patch until the spamming has stopped...Well the patch wasn't that great anyways, mainly because there's no script and things are still untranslated (Weapons and other). And if the person who translated the script wouldn't give you permission to use it. You should have seriously just used it without his permission. He doesn't have a copyright on it does he? What's he going to do, hunt you down? And besides if he's not letting you use the script for selfish reasons then screw him and use the script anyways.

Well yeah, that's all I have to say. Don't hunt me down and attack me or something.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Haruhi said:
Isn't this overreacting? I mean, it's so easy to ban just one person.
Ummm...Dynamic ip?
I have already banned 4 accounts he has created.
Once Aznanimefreak comes back we'll talk a little and we're see if we're gonna do with the site and the fire emblem project.

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
So how much of Demo patch 2 is actually done in comparison to the list of things:

What Has Been Done
-100% Items Translated
-100% Names Translated
-80% of all menu's translated
-90% of all messages translated
-73% of all script translated
-Fixed Character Limits
-Fixed some technical issues
-Graphics Hacked(No Known % of Translated Graphics)

davidj16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
Please, don't drop the project. That's one of the biggest annoyances with DS translations. Instead of putting their heart into a game, they translate little bits and pieces.

Its not dropped. Everything will be back to normal.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Giangsta said:
So how much of Demo patch 2 is actually done in comparison to the list of things:

What Has Been Done
-100% Items Translated
-100% Names Translated
-80% of all menu's translated
-90% of all messages translated
-73% of all script translated
-Fixed Character Limits
-Fixed some technical issues
-Graphics Hacked(No Known % of Translated Graphics)
The script has been translated but not put back in the rom.I notified aznanimefreak to change remove this from the first post.

aznanimefreak1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also if we did put it back in the rom there would be some chapters that would have Japanese characters. So it wouldn't be a consistency in between the translation
Ex: Ch1-4 is in english all of a sudden chapter 5-6 is in japanese then its back to english for the rest of the chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: so am i so it makes sense +1