Status
Not open for further replies.

theking_10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i just want to thank you for doing all this hard work!
yaynds.gif
You don't know how many FE fans you're making happy!
bow.gif

OMGKenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know whats wrong i named the game Fire emblem.xd(the translation) and Fire emblem.nds it's still not working. Do i rename it to ips or something?

OMGKenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says i can't do it. Do you think it's because of the r4(r4 automatically patched the game or so i heard)

OMGKenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OHHH nvm i got it now. i renamed the fept when i wasn't suppose to so it didn't know what to patch it with.

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
In reply to the person about R4 patching ROMS
thats DLDI (i think thats how you spell it) patching which has nothing at all to do with this
biggrin.gif

aznanimefreak1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am currently at a point where my mind is too flustered to be translate the docs. I have done about 1/2 of the Event Recollection if any of the translators working on this project are free please help translate the doc.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I found why some names don't show up properly.The font the game uses doesn't have all the english characters.It only has some capital letters.I have a screenshot on my pc I'll post it sometime in the day.

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Noitora said:
I found why some names don't show up properly.The font the game uses doesn't have all the english characters.It only has some capital letters.I have a screenshot on my pc I'll post it sometime in the day.

lol i just figured this out while editing this morning like in the death sequence i replaced one of the characters death script with "OH SHIT IM DEAD" and it only showed "OH SHI IM DEAD" and then i replaced it to "Oh shit im dead" and it only showed the "O"

seems like we are on the same wavelength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...