Find Mii RPG

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by boxcarnathan, Mar 30, 2011.

Mar 30, 2011

Find Mii RPG by boxcarnathan at 5:20 PM (12,769 Views / 0 Likes) 39 replies

1. boxcarnathan
    OP

Newcomer boxcarnathan Member

United States
    I have been playing the little fun RPG and since i have been googleing like crazy with no results I'll post what I've found out and what to do!

Streetpass:
    You need to play it and activate it ASAP! Other wise on the rare chance someone you pass has a 3DS that has it activated you and they will gain nothing! So turn it on and hope for the best! People who you street pass more than once gain a level each meeting! Pass friends enough and become more powerful!

Heroes:
    These guys fight enemies to save your Mii. You either have to street pass with another 3DS or hire a hero to fight for you. IF YOU STREET PASS OR HIRE A HERO USE THEM BEFORE YOU EXIT THE GAME OTHERWISE THEY DISAPPEAR FROM USE. These guys'gals vary from Level and shirt color. Level tells how much damage they will give with their sword and their shirt tells what kind of magic they can use AND if a ghost has a shield only the same color hero will break the shield. You can swap heroes in game without losing them so "Send out different Hero" is effective to pick which shirt/magic hero you want to use to fight. Each hero gets 3 sword attacks but only can use a magic attack once! Limit to heroes per Find Mii send out is 10, street passed or Hired...

Hire a hero:
    You can spend 2 of your coins you earn by walking around to hire a hero (to fight and save your Mii. They almost always are Lv. 1 but every so often a more powerful Lv. 2 will show itself. I'LL SAY THIS TWICE IF YOU HIRE A HERO OR STREET PASS USE THEM BEFORE YOU EXIT THE GAME OTHERWISE THEY DISAPPEAR AND THAT WASTES COINS AND STREET PASSES!!!

Ghosts:
    These guys are in each room and you must defeat them to gain more hats and save your Mii

Ghost Types:

Ghost: Basic baddy...use your sword and attack them

Shield Ghost: These have colored shields and only a hero with the same color shirt as the shield will break it! If you have a ton of heroes and know you have one or want to check if you do use swap hero to get one that matches and destroy that shield! A side note some shirts do have magic that does damage to shielded ghosts but it's very weak and only should be used as no other choice

Blue Ghost:Weak to red magic (fire) These have higher Hp than regular ghosts...

Armored Ghost: These guys are Higher HP AND more defense, Use Lv. 2 or greater (not sure if their is such a thing but just in case) to attack them Lv. 1 does 0 damage, also pink shirt heroes cast a spell that makes the next hero more likely to critical strike (i used it and it happened twice in a row and then missed)

Blood Ghost: Immune to fire and have high as crap HP. Weak to blue magic!

Armored Demon: Lv 1 do not harm them with standard attacks, Lv 2 only do 1 hp damage per strike....magic and support spells are the only way to a quicker victory

Armored Fiend: Same as above but with much more HP

ULTIMATE GHOST: It has your Mii! kill IT! no armor but god the HP level on it is stupid high

Magic types/Shirt colors:
    (magic only lasts while heroes are in the room, so if you run out of heroes but a ghost still remains, their HP doesn't go up but the magics effects disappear)

(Lv does effect how much damage an attack does just like the sword! might be more helpful to use Lv 1 heroes to support IF you have characters to support that is)

Black: Makes the room dark...makes it harder to hit but gives another chance to attack enemy...maybe
    White: Brightens the Room....only useful in 2nd to last room
    Pink: Makes next appearing hero Darring!...ups crits at a cost in accuaracy, good if your fighting armored enemies with only Lv. 1 as crits actually do damage against them even if they are only Lv 1.
    Blue: attacks ghosts with water attack! Attacks all ghosts in room with water, effective against armored, ineffective against blue, very effective against blood ghosts
    Orange: Moral Boost...Extra attack at the end of the normal 3!
    Green:Temporarily raises next hero's Strength! Makes next hero that appears level DOUBLE for that room
    Green-Yellow (looks lime colored): Puts enemies to Sleep...opportunity for an extra attack
    Yellow: Creates a Sandstorm...makes it hard to attack with sword but also makes enemies rub sand out of eyes for an extra attack...maybe
    Purple: Poisons Ghosts!..Useful if you use it early with a LOT of heroes, does 1 damage after each round to all ghosts on field
    Red: Engulfs all ghosts with Fire! effective on blue ghosts and Armored ghosts
    Light Blue: Traps all ghosts in freezing Ice! Ghost may be trapped in ice for a few turns, very effective against the blood ghost/armored ghosts since they have such HUGE HP
    Brown: Randomly Summons a Bunny wandering Hero Lv 1 or 2. Good if you have only lv 1 heroes and need to attack armored ghosts, or if you need a different color shirt to fight a shielded ghost. In all honesty hope for luck its no guarantee

Unlock-able Hats that I've seen so far
    CAUTION SPOILERS

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Took me a couple hours but the walk through is easy enough, lets just say one play through won't get you all the hats. GOOD LUCK!

2. Nintendude92

Member Nintendude92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    "hire a little cat hero"

If you choose "Dog person" In your preferences you can have dog heroes.

&& Pink is crits, very useful. I had to guys do 6 in a row after pink

Red is a fireball that strikes all enemies

Also, I'm up to the ghost shields. Do I have to use magic to break it or can I attack them with a sword?

If I swap to the next hero, I don't lose the one I chose, right?

Thanks for the tips, especially about leaving after entering the game without using your heroes

3. KuRensan

Member KuRensan aka Pearbook

Netherlands
    [​IMG] don't forget Brown hero's because they are very helpfull they make a rabbit LVL 2 Hero ^^

4. boxcarnathan
    OP

United States
    Oh I didn't even know there was a preference option...neat

the color of the shield the ghost has to be attacked with a sword of the mii with the same color shirt

5. boxcarnathan
    OP

United States
    If anyone is wondering why i keep updating it's because I'm cheating at Coins by going back WAAAY in the past with my date time on the 3DS, wobbling the 3DS to get the 1000 steps and changing the date one in the future

Im sure this will get patched but at least im cheating for the purpose of making a guide

6. Dead End

Member Dead End GBAtemp Fan

United States
    thats what im doing.. you should Post the Unlockable Hats up there too

(I think this should get stickied?)

7. Dead End

United States
    Cyan Shirt Freezes Ghosts..

(sry for double Post)

8. Nintendude92

Member Nintendude92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Eh I'm doin it legit.

Is there a way to wear special hats outside of street pass plaza? They don't show up in mii maker or otherwise [​IMG]

9. Dead End

United States
    I dont think there is a way...

10. Dead End

United States
    Brown Summons another Wondering Hero (Seems useless because you Use a hero to Summon a Hero.. I guess if you need a different Shirt color)

11. Donald Serrot

Member Donald Serrot GBAtemp Fan

United States
    First room gave me a Mario hat, Second gave me cat ears, and third gave me nothing. ;_; @ Room 3.

12. boxcarnathan
    OP

United States
    i want to add what kind of hats are unlockable but i want to spoiler it...trying to search the forums.. if anyone knows please PM me

13. M[u]ddy

Member M[u]ddy GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    My guess is, that the last hat will be the crown your Mii is wearing.

14. undercoverjamil

Member undercoverjamil GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom

15. Dead End

United States
    I got Passed the Blood Ghost!!

The Next enemies are Armored Ghost and Blue Ghost...

16. Nollog

Member Nollog GBAtemp Addict

Ireland
    I've used 50 heros and cleared 6 rooms
    Bought all of them, haven't streetpassed with a single person, and I've been actively looking for 3ds folk.

17. L_o_N_e_R

Member L_o_N_e_R GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i just want to add to your post that you dont need to redo each level you passed already

that said has anyone actually beat this thing all the way to the end? lol

18. Dead End

United States
    Not Yet.. By tomorrow I should have it completed...

19. boxcarnathan
    OP

United States
    I am shaking and typing as fast as i can to beat this

only 3 rooms left, but i have a suspicion that its going to throw in some BS enemies that need like 10+ heroes to kill

and i just got to armored demon, i was right

20. Dead End

United States
    o-o snap a pic of the armored demon thing if you can..