Finally Received my Acekard 2i!!!!

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Gunslinger Evan, Jul 6, 2010.

Jul 6, 2010
  1. Gunslinger Evan
    OP

Newcomer Gunslinger Evan Member

United States
    I just got it in the mail and everything works so far

I have a problem with Megaman Zero Collection, as soon as I click it it turns to a white screen and doesn't load, is there any way to fix this?

Other than that i'm very pleased with it =D now I have a CycloDS and an Acekard [​IMG]

2. gumbyx84

Member gumbyx84 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    First: Please use topic titles that describe the problem you are having. Your title is too generic and people might pass it over thinking you are bragging instead of asking for help.

1. What firmware are you running? Ack or AKAIO?
    2. If running AKAIO, what release are you running?
    3. If running AKAIO 1.7, which loaders are you using? (the ones that came with 1.7 or that you downloaded from the link in the sticky)

I believe you might have to use a patched ROM to get around any piracy protection in MMZ Collection as AKAIO hasn't gotten around it yet.

Congrads on getting your Acekard. I also have a CycloDS Evo (for my lite) and an Acekard 2i (for my XL).

3. I2aven's_Sag

Member I2aven's_Sag GBATemp Otaku

United States
    Venoms release/dump works perfectly. It does have a cracktro animation in the beginning though, it's kind of cool actually...otherwise even if Megaman Zero Collection loads up the graphics are spliced.

4. Gunslinger Evan
    OP

United States
    I'm kinda new to Acekard and was wondering what loaders are?

My DSI is on 1.4U firmware.

Also I just received it preloaded with AKAIO 1.7 because I bought the Premium Flashing Service so I don't know what else I might need.

Posts merged

I'm kinda new to Acekard and was wondering what loaders are?

My DSI is on 1.4U firmware.

Also I just received it preloaded with AKAIO 1.7 because I bought the Premium Flashing Service so I don't know what else I might need.

5. gumbyx84

Member gumbyx84 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The only way you are running AKAIO 1.7 is if it is on your microSD card. Flashing service usually means they flashed the newer bootloader to the Acekard so it will work on a DSi with 1.4 firmware.

Did you get a microSD card with your Acekard? If not, did you follow this guide? If so, you have the wrong loaders on your cart. Please follow this guide to properly set up your AKAIO on your microSD card.

As for the game, as I2aven's_Sage said, the Venom release of the game is patched to get around any piracy protection.

6. Gunslinger Evan
    OP

United States
    Thanks for the help, i figured out it has AKAIO 1.7 installed and I found Venoms Patched version, thanks again guys, it works