Hacking Finally got my R4i Unlimited Upgrade..a little help.

DDHL

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm wondering if anyone can download the kernel and update and post it up on megaupload or something for me cause i can't download it for myself due to some unknown reason. Also my Spiderwick thing became a spongebob picture and won't even load the r4 menu anymore.

dj_integra86

Trophies
XP
Country
hi there i have 1 of these r4i unlimited upgradable cards to and i have done the update as well and since doin this all i get is a white screen and it wil not load as i have only got a ds lite is there any way i can take these update back off the card so i can use it again, i have tried the white screen fix of usin a friends r4 card but it just came up with chip not reconized can any1 plz help

Blob

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heh I'm in the same boat... Finally not anymore... Sheesh what a PIA it was to FIND THIS ONE Cart's contents... I don't know if it's at FileTrip but you can find it and grab it by running a google query for "r4i-sdhc.hk 2012" should spot that youtube vid with the url for this package... Finally got the cart up enough to let me fix it and all! Hope this helps ya'll!

Last edited by Blob,
Reactions: Celldweller97
D

Deleted User

I have the exact same r4, but sadly it doesn't show on the homemenu, and When I try to use it with the TWL slot 1 loader it only shows white screens :(
I have this one, just installed patched twl firm to emunand and it should work, the launcher is not needed.

D

Deleted User

I already installed it, and it still doesn't shows in the homemenu, I don't use emunand since I have A9LH so I installed it on Sysnand.
Hmm, it should show up as "Spiderwick Chronicle", even without patched twl. This sounds like a physical issue with your cart if your 3ds isn't even recognizing it.

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hmm, it should show up as "Spiderwick Chronicle", even without patched twl. This sounds like a physical issue with your cart if your 3ds isn't even recognizing it.
Yeah, but with RxTools the R4 showed up with a white icon/banner tho, just like the original r4 (I tested the original r4 with apache's woodlauncher and it works so the TWL enviroment isn't the problem)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've been on since 9.0 +1