Final new Splatoon 2 map, 'Skipper Pavilion' revealed

DoAV42MXsAAtHCh.jpg

For more than a year now, Nintendo have been providing frequent updates for their online multiplayer shooter, Splatoon 2. Earlier today, the Nintendo of Europe Twitter page revealed the final new stage, 'Skipper Pavilion', which will be released in October. This means that the final version of the game will have a total of 24 maps, including the 16 added since August last year. That's 8 more than the original Splatoon game's final stage count.

It is possible that this is just the last 'new' stage to be added, and that other maps from Splatoon on Wii U could be added in the future, but it seems unlikely.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
God damnit... All I ever wanted was Saltspray Rig back in the game. Now I'm forever salty.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Finally they can get to work on Splatoon 3.
And they better have dedicated servers this time. This weak-ass peer to peer crap sucks. When the "unstable connection" thing pops up, the game doesn't even try to fix itself. It's just like "oh, a networking hiccup? Sucks to be you. Do it again, and I'll put you in time out for five minutes, even though it was my fault."

Reactions: Darth Meteos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out