Final Fantasy XIII-2 information and hype thread!

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
bvPD8.jpg
Serah looks... younger?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
The full CG model looks younger just with a serious attitude going on.

Edit: I'm just complaining about that one CG model, not really saying she is younger in the game. loltimetravel.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
E80kB.jpg
I prefer XIII-2 Serah now.

Also there is going to be a FFXIII-2 'show' airing on September 15th.
Masashi Ebara (Sazh) will be there so I guess he has some importance in the game.
There will also be a new trailer.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
*drool* Now get the game released already! FFXIII entertained me quite nicely, but please don't make XIII-2 a tunnel run like the first one.. Not that I mind, but honestly could be a bit more open world?
tongue.gif

-Qtis

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
as much i liked the ff XIII (story was well documented and creative, combat was alright) im afraid of this being a sorta ff X-2 thing.. i genuinely hated that episode.. so i wait for lots of meta-critic reviews before getting any hopes up on this one
smile.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
Want a better story in FFXIII-2? Well, you can't have it.

Noel is from the future.
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/09/03/ffxiii_2_jump/

PREPARING SELF FOR ANOTHER 3RD BIRTHDAY DISASTER.
Wait...the future. Okay, either they're pulling a Final Fantasy 1 on us, or they are pulling a "Final Fantasy X is a prequel to Final Fantasy VII" on us. Or neither.

But I don't really care, if the game's good it's good, and it's looking pretty good. I wonder if it will have a bunch of sidequests like X-2 did, though. I'm doubting it, however, as that was basically Gran Pulse in XIII.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Looking forward to the new trailer that will be revealed at Distant Worlds tomorrow. Probably will not be the best quality when it gets posted online. Whatever though, I am still pumped.
smile.gif

keine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just finished XIII. GOD. 49hrs and I didn't do any sight seeing. (couldn't even if I wanted to. ) *badooomCHA*

But I still LOVED the game. How could anyone hate this game? With the graphics, battle system, score, and generally involved story, the rest could be dog poo and I'd still love it.

Anyways. I'm super looking forward to XIII-2. I'll be playing on 360! again! Hopefully they can squeeze FMV a little better this time.

Prolly gonna try beat Lost Odyssey/Nier/Xenoblade Chronicles/Eternal Sonota/100's of others I haven't played in the mean time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)