Gaming Final fantasy X HD First blitzball game

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What an utter retarded piece of shit game. But i want the reward for this so i need to beat it.
Any suggestions?
Basically im not doing anything just wathcing 2 minutes before i get perhaps tidus -_-... But always opponents catch the ball or i fail to pass.

This game makes 0 sense and yes i did the tutorial.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
this should work for ALL games(for the most part)
do you have the Jecht Shot (you can get it on the boat ride to Luca)
just get one point
then
get the ball swim into YOUR GOAL, and wait and AI should just swim in circles

bliztball use MATH

it something like
you have 105shot
guards have 5,2,1 block so 15-(5+2-1)=7
shot=7 after the blocks
then in drop as the ball moves the the goal
there a +/- to to the number as well

Reactions: T-hug and Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this should work for ALL games(for the most part)
do you have the Jecht Shot (you can get it on the boat ride to Luca)
just get one point
then
get the ball swim into YOUR GOAL, and wait and AI should just swim in circles

bliztball use MATH

it something like
you have 105shot
guards have 5,2,1 block so 15-(5+2-1)=7
shot=7 after the blocks
then in drop as the ball moves the the goal
there a +/- to to the number as well

I got one goal by SOME miracle with jecht shot. but then the opponent got the ball and scored immediatly.. Also tried going to my goal once in the first half. and opponents still trigger breaktrough....
I kinda get it has math. but often this math doesnt add up and still fails even if the numbers do...
Also how do i know if a pass will fail? These retards keep blocking my passes even if they are NOT FACED TO MY BALL AT ALL. This game is retarded.
And im raging beyond belief.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also if I press Square to pass or shoot, when im still totally "safe' it triggers a retard breaktrough. ARGHHH.

LOL you wont believe this shit, i was wakka in the 2nd half and BY SOME chance i got near the enemy goal (which rarely ever happens.) then I shoot. TIME's UP. ARE U FKING KIDDING ME? This game..............

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one goal by SOME miracle with jecht shot. but then the opponent got the ball and scored immediatly.. Also tried going to my goal once in the first half. and opponents still trigger breaktrough....
I kinda get it has math. but often this math doesnt add up and still fails even if the numbers do...
Also how do i know if a pass will fail? These retards keep blocking my passes even if they are NOT FACED TO MY BALL AT ALL. This game is retarded.
And im raging beyond belief.

Also if I press Square to pass or shoot, when im still totally "safe' it triggers a retard breaktrough. ARGHHH.
Your use of the word retard isn't needed. Instead of raging, calm down and keep trying. I'm assuming you're younger, but it shouldn't be that hard.

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Your use of the word retard isn't needed. Instead of raging, calm down and keep trying. I'm assuming you're younger, but it shouldn't be that hard.
Im 27 not that it should matter. I tried months ago but i put the game down because i was so angry and decided to try again just now..

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im 27 not that it should matter. I tried months ago but i put the game down because i was so angry and decided to try again just now..
Well I only asked because most adults know better than to rant and call people and games "retarded". I just assumed you were a middle schooler. Either way, I recently played FFX for the first time and didn't have a problem once I got used to blitzball. Good luck though!

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I only asked because most adults know better than to rant and call people and games "retarded". I just assumed you were a middle schooler. Either way, I recently played FFX for the first time and didn't have a problem once I got used to blitzball. Good luck though!

? i have no idea where you picked up such belief. People do retarded things. Nothing to do with adult or kid. There is a good reason for me saying this. And tbh i rarely rarely rage like this. Actually when i think about it, this is the first time i got so angry about a game lol. This mini game is so stacked against you. But thanks... i was hoping for some trick to it though. eventhough i was reading on the internet it didnt seem to help.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dont know what you're doing but Blitzball on the PS2 version was piss easy. You probably need to practice more until you get the hang of it. The concept of the game isn't just shooting, you also need to strategise.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
haha, just saying i also had trouble with blitzball, after a few tries i beat that first match, it was a bit annoying.

after the first time i don't think you are required to play it again...? :)

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Blitzball is catch-22, you need to win to move through the ranks but need to lose to keep your keeper (a rusty, crappy one at that) in shape. Wouldn't recommend to play too vigorously

Anywhoo, a Blitzball match is usually dealt with as follows:

1. Pass your ball to someone far, far away with a very good pass ability score.

2. Have him swim near your goal. Tidus should be positioned to be as near the enemy goalie as possible.

3. Once the enemy inevitably swims towards your current ball bearer, pass the ball to Tidus or whoever it is that can pass the ball along to Tidus

4. Once Tidus has the ball, immediately swim towards the enemy goalie, ideally with 1 enemy defender at max

5. Jecht Shot and score 99% of the time.

6. Once the round starts again, get the ball from the enemy and repeat

Keep in mind that Wakka's ultimate Overdrive requires the original team to be around. If you can stay away from Blitzball long enough, you'll get to recruit Wakka, who will be very inadequate if you have been playing it reasonably

Hamstermascot

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uhh you can do it much simpler. Just swim to the downwards and go left. The majority of the players will follow you, but your own stay where they should. Now just throw to someone in the middle and have him score. That's how I played the blitzball game.

Reactions: Condarkness

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.