Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if there is somebody had this issue like me, it happening whenever i choose a unit to attack in a strategic mission :(

10352746_1502429916653167_5724333031193172297_n.jpg

This also happened to me when its 6.60 pro c-fix3, but when i switch in pro c2 that doesn't show anymore :)

AoNoise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Like I stated a few post back
recovery advanced turn noDRM Engine off
If any but Go model (Exception if MS is in you can use this with Go) inferno & np9660 ISO cache enabled I use 16 1/2 memory of 1000
cache policy 384
Leave rest alone
On XMB hit select use NP9660 it turns off game patch's in inferno and has the unlock 2G as well

defrag MS if you have a way to and finally get a better MS stick if all else fails

Note almost all plugins cause problems with this game so disable all or have trouble ;)
The game is running better than ever :) thanks a bunch!

trenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey so i couldnt wait for a new psp and am using ppsspp can some one explain how to patch it with this and what are the known issues?

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if there is somebody had this issue like me, it happening whenever i choose a unit to attack in a strategic mission :(

10352746_1502429916653167_5724333031193172297_n.jpg

Yes, this happens to me as well.

Happens on a save with no cheats or demo outfits or anything like that.

PSP 2000 6.60 PRO C 3.

AoNoise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Like I stated a few post back
recovery advanced turn noDRM Engine off
If any but Go model (Exception if MS is in you can use this with Go) inferno & np9660 ISO cache enabled I use 16 1/2 memory of 1000
cache policy 384
Leave rest alone
On XMB hit select use NP9660 it turns off game patch's in inferno and has the unlock 2G as well

defrag MS if you have a way to and finally get a better MS stick if all else fails

Note almost all plugins cause problems with this game so disable all or have trouble ;)

I'm sorry to say the problem is still there. Though it seemed like it was fixed.

I noticed that changing the ISO cache does something. Initially the character stuttering was Rem, and now it's Machina and Queen. Only thing left to try is defrag. But it's taking a while. So I'll probably post in the morning after it's done. I will update the Google Doc. as well.

trenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know why square and triangle on ppsspp are acting as the same button when using a game pad? or why circle the default confirming button doesnt work in the menu for selecting items and things?

Star-scream

Trophies
XP
Country
So we are trying to figure out the image format used my the PSP PKP.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/phantom-kingdom-portable-english-translation.365313/page-3#post-5031277

The format is IMY. I cannot figure it out and I am not very good with image formats.

I have found the same image for the PS2 version and the LPR tool can open and convert it. No idea what to do with PSP version. It has a header and then data.

The first 0x00-0x0F is a header.
0x10-0x1F is all 0x00

After 0x20 is all compressed image data.

Here are the files if anyone would be willing to help and give it a go:
(PKP Image Format)

Any ideas let me know.
-ChepChep

Hey if anyone know's how can you let him know how to do this thank you hope you don't mind me putting this here but if skyblade could help im sure it will help them out :)

nalcwap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
one question:in crimson codex some last enimies show the text but the image of the enimie not show,and show word( No Data ) in replace of image ,is this normal?(will appear later?) or is a bug?(my save is start fresh and not put any cheat) can anyone confirm this?thanks

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to say the problem is still there. Though it seemed like it was fixed.

I noticed that changing the ISO cache does something. Initially the character stuttering was Rem, and now it's Machina and Queen. Only thing left to try is defrag. But it's taking a while. So I'll probably post in the morning after it's done. I will update the Google Doc. as well.
May have another think that could possibly fix your problem bump the processor speed up to 333\166 on the new ME-2 if you do not use this the game is jumpy like crazy

So far with my testing with ME runs most things better then PRO for this but major problem online mode will not work

Thefreeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
God, you mean to tell me that it was all MEGA's fault? URGH:nayps3:

But we are VICTORIOUS!
MediaFire saves the day I guess. Thanks for testing it out CGF, glad it works.
...Gotta refresh all those posts now.. and send this save file to about a dozen people..

**** me, Kupo.. :moogle:

Thx for the saves! x)

Sorry for ask but the save with the unlocked items included the Exclusive accessories? Like Janus' Glasses,Encyclopedia of the Universe,Mystic Music,etc? Because i can't find the requirements to unlock them anywhere

JuliusEra

majestix1988
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thx for the saves! x)

Sorry for ask but the save with the unlocked items included the Exclusive accessories? Like Janus' Glasses,Encyclopedia of the Universe,Mystic Music,etc? Because i can't find the requirements to unlock them anywhere

all class's Zero exclusive item(except Queen) to get you must play 1000 per character on multiplay to get it[check the itemlist from previous post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: