XP
Country

icantfeelmyarms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if HD came out, I'd be using using the translation patch so I can play on PSP. Thanks for the hard work guys!

I'd probably end up getting the HD version anyways, but I already own T0 on PSP. While I've already played through it in Japanese, I still wanna play through it in English. Fell in love with the game when the demo first came out. I wouldn't mind playing it a couple more times, especially if the HD version adds some new stuff.

icantfeelmyarms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope things don't end up like the Tales of Hearts/Graces projects (cancelled as soon as the official localization is announced)
I mean, I bought a PSP and the JP PSP version specifically for this :(

Well, you don't need a JP PSP to play JP games. PSP didn't have any sort of region locking. I play a ton of JP games on mine. I got Type-0, MH2ndG, God Eater 2 and there's no problem.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to know, about the andriod version, what phones can play it? The minimum type I should have. I have a LG Lucid V2. I can't dl it from the google store on my phone I had to use my laptop & use a different way. I install it, get to a loading screen then it crashes on me. Anyone else had that problem? I am waiting for Sky's eng patch anyway to play my psp game I imported a while ago but I wanted to see if it was going to be super slow like the pssppspp app is on my phone.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it. It still seems slow though. Maybe if I cant figure it out then I'll use my psp then [I was hoping to use my phone so I can play it on my way to work without bringing my psp]

Saisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

tbqh i'm pretty sure this is people grasping at ANYTHING to give them hope. Those tweets are probably for an agito translation. There's no way they'd use those model for a type-0 remake either xD idk i'm just sayin, people will grasp at just about anything && i'm agreeing with people saying i'd be more than happy to just use the translation patch.
Square's had 8 years to release this in the west.

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is Merkabah from the translation team. Just wanted everyone to know that I'm on Twitch this week at http://www.twitch.tv/protomerkabah streaming my continued work on the project and showing off gameplay for anyone who's interested. Come on by and say hello!

I recommend this; the thing is, we might even have a new, way sooner release date, maybe following the live feed, people can guess it :P

(Or maybe not...?)

~Sky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer