Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

zenjirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do it in every game I play, I helped popularize hammers and lances in the first MH when everyone thought they were underpowered, and I've been actively seeking out underdog weapons and characters in games like this ever since then.

I may not actually reach God Tier if they're actually terrible, but I'll still use them just because that's how I like to play.

They're actually pretty strong with the right set up. Deuce's radial normal attack is especially good. But of course, they're still overshadowed by harder/faster hitters like Jack, Ace, Nine, etc. Overall, Cinque and Deuce are very gimmicky fighters but you can always equip them with bomb type magic. Good luck using them~ I personally like using Deuce.

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I do it in every game I play, I helped popularize hammers and lances in the first MH when everyone thought they were underpowered, and I've been actively seeking out underdog weapons and characters in games like this ever since then.

I may not actually reach God Tier if they're actually terrible, but I'll still use them just because that's how I like to play.
There's no such thing as terrible characters in this game, however there are a clear difference in skill ceiling between them but still doesn't feel like it rewards enough compared to simply playing with one of the simpler characters
Of course i may just be n00bing though

CorvoSol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bUHHH SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOVES MY BABY, I adore jack so much HAH he's definitely one of my favourites uvu cinque just.. i can't |D especially come final boss/dungeon time too 8( i've played this game 7 times in jap already and it's about time I had an english playthrough!

I normally close distance with Seven and then bash skulls in with Jack. I tend to bring Trey along just cuz I like Archers.

Reactions: Saisu

4th'ave'

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm.... I dont mean to spoil others....
Tiz is Ten i think ( i maybe wrong though ) .... And of course Joker is Joker .... Lol

Kyonne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here, have a Type-0 remix while we wait for this. That's also off the album I've been directing for 2 years that released yesterday. :D
I don't understand what is the deal with Takeharu Ishimoto, he is capable of creating beautiful melodies, and then he'll re-arrange this one melody in every way possible through the game while every other music that doesn't use it sounds subpar at best
That's how it was with Crisis Core and also with Type-0

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SkyBladeCloud I hope everything is going well and can not get to the blog wondering what is up :ohnoes:

The hosting datacenter is suffering a DDoS. A lot of domains there are currently inaccessible, they don't know when everything will be solved... (just called the support center) But yeah, nothing is wrong here--- Except for my luck choosing web hosting companies... GEEEZZ (-_-")

~Sky

Reactions: signz and Randqalan

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, since i know you're not going to head up a ToD2 PSP project, what's your next project, Sky? I know you aren't going to stop after this because you've been hacking things for years.

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, since i know you're not going to head up a ToD2 PSP project, what's your next project, Sky? I know you aren't going to stop after this because you've been hacking things for years.

Well, That project was a failure twice, I don't know if translators get bored or what, but it's not cool wasting a lot of time doing all the required romhacking. As for the next project, I'd like to do another Jap->Eng translation, with the same Type-0 team, so it's not only up to me... I'd also like it to be a PS3 title, since I've never done a project in that platform (I'd have to get a CFW one, but still, is what I'd like to do xD). Maybe a PS3 game wont be so accessible to gamers, these are all things we have to consider.

As for Type-0 Testing, we are still testing the 1st playthrough: coredecepts and adrian are doing an awesome job, with hundreds of pics that help the team correct mistakes and give the correct meaning to each sentence, given the context. Also Artistan is dealing with videos. IMHO, this project is starting to have that... "completed feeling".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination