Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, I did a test, here's how it was.

With buffered rendering, at 2x the resolution and 2x textures.
The opening movie was at 30 fps all the time, the movie after selecting new game also ran at 30s,
with some random drops to 25 and going up to 30 immediately.
Then things went to s*** in battle, with 14 to 17 fps.

With 2x resolution and texture upscaling off, I got the same in movies and 16 to 18 fps in battle.

With 1x resolution and texture upscaling off, I got 20 fps in battle.

Finally, with non buffered rendering, I got 20 fps in battle.

The main menus and misc. were at 30 fps with every setting.

Saisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhhh you guys are wonderful, I can't express how amazing you all are for doing this, and so quickly!

Saisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im more interested in Royal outfits. Sooo... any feed back you can give me ?

Unfortunately you have to play multiplayer to get them with 60,000SPP unless you use temPAR to code them in which is what I had to do since I can't play multiplayer -n- (theyre wonderful though -u-)

Reactions: coredecepts

trenso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great progress guys i keep checking this every so often and im so glad to hear its coming smoothly. Also with the twitch streams is there anyway you can keep them up for viewing later?

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I'm still alive, I didn't know you guys have gotten soooo far. I've been playing the game and translating everything on word as I was playing, which was probably stupid since some of it might be translated. But I couldn't figure out opening up the file on Notepad++ like this:
サロン
---------------------------------------
アルトクリスタリウム
裏庭
リフレッシュルーム

I was playing with the settings on Notepad++ and when I changed it to Shift Jis the coding got all weird. So I took what you had and put it on word and translated numerous CC from the lCie crystals I got etc...
It was a stupid mistake but I was trying to get ahold of you to get better aquainted with Note++. Specifically I wanted to know how you got all those lines of beautiful text mapped out on it. Sky, if you have the time do you think you could show me how you took the text and put it in the best format possible, because I was messing it up. Also I translated by myself because I couldn't figure out how to get my translations on the server as well. Anyways if you can show me those things I can start translating what you don't have, and hopefully some of it is the stuff I have already translated from the Crimson Codex etc...

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uh... Well, Adams made an introduction PDF for newcommers that explains how is the text structured and how to upload stuff to the server... among some other useful stuff to know. I think that would help you, to help us, Swing ;)

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually I think it's a private PDF for team members, feel free to ask Adams for it. As for the Server, the URL needs to be changed every now and then (also for security reasons), the PDF should have the updated ULR.

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are committed, going super fast (with a small team, no less) and provide wonderful updates. Other teams should follow your examples. I'm proud of you guys.

Adams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12/08/13 week ending report on Sunday (United States time)
3 of 10 Main translators were active
Sean translated 391 lines! (with a broken arm)
Adam's team translated 1319 lines!
Big contributors to this team's efforts:
SyreneSiren
Sean
Adank
Naji
Potatomargo/Andrew
And all our great proofreaders!
1729 of 1000 weekly goal
3202 of 4000 monthly goal
Approx lines of Japanese left: 16760 of 34549
Completed this week: 5%
Completed this month: 9.3%
Completed: 51.5%
Completion projection based on this week: 2.5 months
Over halfway done!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled