??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I'm hesitating about buying it too. I've just recieved 60$ and an free pie subscription (true story) for repairing a computer.
I don't buy games no more, it's cheaper to just be patient and get it for free, unless it's a game I really like

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
It's strange, but these days, I'm not really in a piracy mood
tongue.gif

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So Inunah is banned for some time?
Finally.... His/her posts got really annoying.

Damn, I'm so looking forward to this game, but in the meanwhile I/we got Pokemon Ranger: Guardian SignZ and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.
biggrin.gif

Malgamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to clear up any confusion. This game is not a remake of FF1. It's an original game with some elements of the FF series and of course the typical RPG stuff like quest to save world.

Instead of selecting attack and picking the target, each action a character can do in battle has a rule like cure heals the character with the lowest HP. Each action costs a certain amount of Action Points and you regain 1 AP a turn of battle. Each hero can carry a limited amount of items that include their equipment and usables like potions. Also, each spell requires a book to be equipped which also takes up an item slot. They have 28 jobs that you can get in total during the game. Alot are based on or are jobs from previous FF games. Each one has it's own skills and provides bonuses and penalties to your stats.

That's pretty much what I know about the game so far. Looks fun and I can't wait to try it out.

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
One question there will be summons in this FF

I was checking the jobs of the crown system and i didn't see any summoner. Is not like it make the game less fun, but ya know i want to see some colorful barrage bahamut.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ishidori said:

I was checking the jobs of the crown system and i didn't see any summoner. Is not like it make the game less fun, but ya know i want to see some colorful barrage bahamut.
No, there are no summoners. Too bad.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
Ishidori said:

that kinda suck, but is expected from a spin-off
it should still be good

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
RoMee said:
Goli said:
Ishidori said:

it should still be good
No, it's not expected from a spinoff. FFT, FFTA, FFTA2, FFX-2 et al are all spinoffs with summons
wink.gif

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Holy shit..too many good games coming at once....Can't keep up...Dieing.. X.X
..KH Recoded...Pokemon Ranger 3 and B/W....Fifa 11....LOrd of the Rings...Golden Sun...And now this?!!!!! wut moarrrrrrrrr -spasms and diez- x.x

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
RoMee said:
Goli said:
Ishidori said:

it should still be good
No, it's not expected from a spinoff. FFT, FFTA, FFTA2, FFX-2 et al are all spinoffs with summons
wink.gif

I meant I don't expect summons to be in spinoffs, not spinoffs don't have summons

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
Holy shit..too many good games coming at once....Can't keep up...Dieing.. X.X
..KH Recoded...Pokemon Ranger 3 and B/W....Fifa 11....LOrd of the Rings...Golden Sun...And now this?!!!!! wut moarrrrrrrrr -spasms and diez- x.x
Lol, I was thinking the same thing! XD

Riftweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do admit that im looking forward to this game quite a bit. im debating with myself on if i should just go out and buy it or keep waiting. but with my luck if i go buy it as soon as i get home i'll see its been released =/

and all those people waiting to get it because your in the contest? oh get a grip, do you actually think you have a snowballs chance in hell of winning something like that?

on a side note.. why doesnt my sig file work? i copied it just like it told me to on the playstation site

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Is there some secret crowns in the game ? Or something like the Onion Knight (lame job, but super awesome at high levels)

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Riftweaver said:
i do admit that im looking forward to this game quite a bit. im debating with myself on if i should just go out and buy it or keep waiting. but with my luck if i go buy it as soon as i get home i'll see its been released =/

and all those people waiting to get it because your in the contest? oh get a grip, do you actually think you have a snowballs chance in hell of winning something like that?

on a side note.. why doesnt my sig file work? i copied it just like it told me to on the playstation site
Well if your avatar is any indication of your drawing skills, I can't blame you for thinking you won't win... Then again there's always the ability part of the contest for those who aren't too talented at that
tongue.gif

Riftweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh, i didnt draw my avatar. it was on one of the premade ones i picked from this site. i've never claimed to be an artist anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/4Z-enjtn7t0?si=JxP181zLddGOC9jQ