Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've played the game a lot recently and got to the temple. I beat the guy with the funny laugh and went in. After going through some door I need to unlock by using two thunder magicites, the game freezes. I tried using all of the codes, no codes, and even the new firmware and it still freezes. Please help =).

FinalFantasyFanG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um like... I've been playing for like 4 hours for this game and like I already I got the redhead boy, the midget girl and like the knight guy or whatever... Is the twin girl like gonna be usable or is she just gonna be useless? I wanted to like play her, but I can't and why put the cover as the twins if I can like use every other characters except her?

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FinalFantasyFanGirl said:
Um like... I've been playing for like 4 hours for this game and like I already I got the redhead boy, the midget girl and like the knight guy or whatever... Is the twin girl like gonna be usable or is she just gonna be useless? I wanted to like play her, but I can't and why put the cover as the twins if I can like use every other characters except her?

If you are referring to Chelinka, I don't think so. I'm at the Temple so far and she only helped me a little by helping me cast strong spells on someone.

Dear Joan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question about the beginning.

After the very first cave you get back to town.
You see your father looking out over a dead town or something where souls are flying up in to the air (very FFX over this scene).
At the end of that scene you ask about your mother and he (the father) something like "And then"... then the game fades like it should come a small movie or story about their mother, but in my case, the screen just blinks and my character wakes up and are going to town.

I lost my savefil and have to start the game from the beginning again, thought I'd make sure I get to see this scene (if there is a scene there).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: